Check out VNboards!Everyone look here!!

Nate

FH is my second home
Just browsing vn like i do everynow and then, theres a few posts from TL's being made, theres a berk one and a skald one i've noticed, probly ones for other classes too...anyway.. it's about what bonuses people want them to put forward for there class. Theres even some polls! So everyones happy, they want to know what you categorize your class as etc. (voting on polls doesn't require signup, if u cba) so get going quickly! :p looking at the recent warrior un-nerfing i'd say mythics got the wax out of their ears :) i say give skalds charm like mincers! :O

VN Main Page

Viking Main page

Skald Discussion

Falukropp

Fledgling Freddie
Design decision - The skald is a mid class and therefore not supposed to have any useful abilities.

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved
Nate said:
Just browsing vn like i do everynow and then, theres a few posts from TL's being made, theres a berk one and a skald one i've noticed, probly ones for other classes too...anyway.. it's about what bonuses people want them to put forward for there class. Theres even some polls! So everyones happy, they want to know what you categorize your class as etc. (voting on polls doesn't require signup, if u cba) so get going quickly! :p looking at the recent warrior un-nerfing i'd say mythics got the wax out of their ears :) i say give skalds charm like mincers! :O

VN Main Page

Viking Main page

Skald Discussion

Ok how mutch are they paying you to secretly do commerical here about em? :D

Nate

FH is my second home
Maddude said:
Ok how mutch are they paying you to secretly do commerical here about em? :D

you don't wanna know :eek: it involves popcorn

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Falukropp said:
Design decision - The skald is a mid class and therefore not supposed to have any useful abilities.

LOL :worthy:

blejs

Loyal Freddie
cba check all, but det to skald is nice.

Charm i dont like so much.

Should give middis maybe speccable 2handed imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom