cheats loverly cheats

J

jackiechan9

this is my first time it is so eggciting.

to get odjob put in the scerate unlocked put in bowler or to get all caraters type in party

J

jackiechan9

more more more! hohoho!

i've got more cheats, ho ho ho!

to get exploding sceenery type in (boom)

to get all one player missions type in (password)

to get the last level on one player mode type (vacuum)

put the bracketed words in the secrets unlocked typing area! ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ha ha!

M

~Mobius~

Very funny in a cute sort of way. :)
More cheats please. :)

J

jackiechan9

grrrr

i hate hate the lot of you, i think you arefuckers

J

jackiechan9

sorry soso sorry

so i ment to say old.jillinja is a soppy git i tell you, a git!!!!!

so wat cheats do u wnt.........eh?

i avin't been able to see if theres any more.

if anyone has any questions please just ask me

M

~Mobius~

Brilliant. :)
Say more stupid stuff! It makes my day.

O

old.Dillinja

Re: sorry soso sorry

Originally posted by jackiechan9
so i ment to say old.jillinja is a soppy git i tell you, a git!!!!!

so wat cheats do u wnt.........eh?

i avin't been able to see if theres any more.

if anyone has any questions please just ask me

Fuckwit. Same goes for clowneh.

O

old.Dillinja

If I said I was bothered I'd be lying.

D

Deadmanwalking

Fuck off back to the DAOC boards you roleplaying degenerate fucktard.

O

old.Dillinja

Angry? I thought he was just trying to big up his e-penis in front of his general 'friends'.

C

Clowneh!

He's not my friend.
You're doing a good job bigging up that penis on your head.

O

old.Dillinja

Sorry, forgot. You probably have no friends.

Penis on MY head? I think you should turn off the lights, you seem to be looking at your own reflection. Now fuck off back to general you immature pricks with your 'im ard becuz i r anti-daoc' attitude. Pathetic.

C

Clowneh!

I'm not anti-DoAC. I'm anti-idiot.

Do you wonder why people don't like 'your people'? Just look at your behaviour in this thread. Apparently I'm a fuckwit. YOU ROCK SUPERSTAR! I WAN2B LIK YOU!!

O

old.Dillinja

Not relevant anyway, I haven't played DAoC for six months.

About you being anti-idiot. Going by your posts on here I wonder how the hell you can live with yourself. Then again, someone as stupid as you probably doesn't even realise how idiotic they are when they type things like that on the internet.

O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Clowneh!
Do you wonder why people don't like 'your people'? Just look at your behaviour in this thread. Apparently I'm a fuckwit. YOU ROCK SUPERSTAR! I WAN2B LIK YOU!!

Well, I'm sorry that you took that little comment to heart. I really didn't mean to offend you, just don't cry yourself to sleep again tonight, OK? :fluffle:

C

Clowneh!

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Then again, someone as stupid as you probably doesn't even realise how idiotic they are when they type things like that on the internet.
Type things like what? Coming from the little boy who goes around calling people names? YES! You give the most pefect examples of how to post on the forum. You have no idea how much of a cock you are coming across as, and I'm the idiot?

Then you get insulted back. Yes. Automatically General vs DoAC right? Hasn't it occured to you that you might just actually be the moron who deserves it?
Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Well, I'm sorry that you took that little comment to heart. I really didn't mean to offend you, just don't cry yourself to sleep again tonight, OK? :fluffle:
OK little boy! Are you showing me how I should be typing?

O

old.Dillinja

Type things like what? Coming from the little boy who goes around calling people names? YES! You give the most pefect examples of how to post on the forum. You have no idea how much of a cock you are coming across as, and I'm the idiot?

Who's a little boy? You have absolutely no idea of my age and I can tell you now that you are very far off of it. I call people names who have a dig at me, you got stressed over a remark which wasn't even serious. About me being a cock. Trust me, the feeling is more than mutual.

Then you get insulted back. Yes. Automatically General vs DoAC right? Hasn't it occured to you that you might just actually be the moron who deserves it?
OK little boy! Are you showing me how I should be typing?

Nope, as far as I know I don't deserve anything. DMW's comment was completely uncalled for and it irritated me. Therefore I replied to it, you got yourself involved for no apparent reason. I don't think you should be typing at all, the post didn't even concern you until you got yourself involved.

C

.Cask

Back OT. More loverly cheats!

Unlock Countdown Level Put in the code BLASTOFF

Larger Sniper Rifle Clip Put in the code MAGAZINE

Unlock Renard for Multiplayer Put in the code HEADCASE

Unlock Golden P2K Put in the code Q LAB (Must have the space)

ho ho, eggcellent thread!

J

jackiechan9

i'm back

sorry i couldn't replai, dont have the internet at home i have to us the school computer, oh and old.dillija u did not scare me away you mother fucker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom