cheating

F

fiver

howda all

I am asking this a general question i like loads love mohaa but i am get constantly pissed of with the cheating scene that is now engulfing the game.

No longer is the game won on skill, but it is also down to what mods you have installed. skins i dont mind but wall hack no curtains and bushes are taking the piddle

I am a veteran from the counterstrike days and although a bit dated now it could handle cheaters with the help from programs like cs guard.

from what i can tell most users now use a hack of some sort i was hoping spearhead would sort this but sadly this is not the case.

I have been informed that programs are now there to identify cheaters is this true and if so anyone got links. also what are barrysworld doing about this. I have heard that they will not allow any server side programs to identify cheaters. is this true

please help

and remember you may lose without hacks but it is an honest death

ohh and also i noticed the site http://www.cuac.co.uk/ advertised in this forums when will it be finished i for one will sign up and would be proud to be a member of Clans United Against Cheats

Y

Yakkob

man..it pisses me off, is there no end to cheating in games :(

V

vgster

Cheats

And leanstrafers.....

Why do games makers insist on not using anti-cheat software. And why do they make these things possible in the first place. Online gaming sucks these days cos you never know who, and what cheats, you are playing against.

T

TheJkWhoSaysNi

i dont understand why people cheat anyway...its just a game after all...

V

vgster

Spoilers

I don't know either. It seems a waste of time to buy a game just to cheat. We used to get it so much with DF2.

B

Brass Monkeys

I reckon there should be a couple of servers dedicated to cheaters only, that way they can play to their hearts content and cheat amongst themselves and not piss all the rest of us "real players" off!

V

vgster

And teamkillers

Whats the points of this too? TDM with FF on becomes TK central and when you ask why they don't just go play FFA you get abuse.

J

joe_black

=SF= Server

Although we can't guarantee a 100% cheat free server we do our utmost to ensure cheats are kicked from our server and never return.

Please, all players who hate cheating come and join us.

213.221.175.165:29960

V

vgster

Cheat free

Dedicated cheat free servers would be so cool but how would you know you only had non-cheats in it? Maybe some sort of anti-cheat card should be introduced. However if EA just added Punkbuster or something that would help.

S

shape

fiver yes there ia an anti cheat program out there, see my post marked delator, and no barrys aint doing jack about it, think you should find a new server provider theres plenty about and costing less, i don't want to post any links though.

S

shape

joe_black

please check your pm m8, i have registered at your forum but when i try and log in it tells me that i'm banned any info please, regards shape :)

P

[PMOH]STG

A lot of the time you can find well policed servers where all you get is a good clean game, it is just unfortunate that many public servers aren't policed at all which encourages the less desirable gamer element into them. :(

J

joe_black

Re: joe_black

Originally posted by shape
please check your pm m8, i have registered at your forum but when i try and log in it tells me that i'm banned any info please, regards shape :)

Sorry Shape, you should have restricted access now.

Joe

D

dredgee

cheat scanners

Our clan has a skin and cheat scanner which runs on our server. However it is a bit buggy at the moment, perhaps when we get it sorted we will post it here. It also has a very cool match scanner which you can run and it dumpuser's and cfg scans every1, but keeps crashing. When its sorted ill post a link.

B

Brass Monkeys

Team Killers are getting as bad as cheaters. FF on is a nightmare .. no names mentioned {yeah right}

*cough* [MUSLIM]Palestine *cough*

Even after asking not to do it and if he wants to team kill then f-off .. he continues to do it. All was well before that dumbass joined.

ho hum.

J

joe_black

Aimbot Cheater

09/01/2003 14:21:21 Cheat Detected!! Player: [94th]=D=ViPeR Cheat: OGC Aimbot IP: 80.200.64.30

Pass this idiots information around to every server admin you know.

H

hazzie

Found someone ([TBH]DesertEagle i think) on our Spearhead server walking under the map last night . It was the TOW map where the allied have to let some planes out hanger and turn on the runway lights. I was so pissed off i kicked him and then wished i hadnt. I have been trying to find out how he didnt it for a while now so i can ask someone on the modding community to fix it.

Sheesh.
Anyways beware of that map.

Users who are viewing this thread