cheaters banned in the us

Gelagnite

Fledgling Freddie
wonder how long it will be before a big cull happens here ?

and will the cheaters be brave enough to continue given the latest events?

might you soon be able to hide behind a hill and not have a fg or a duo with speed kill you faster than you can say omfg how did they find me?

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Everytime goa/mystic ban someone for radar/speedhack they should show the name of the highest rr on the account so everybody could c what a cheating wanker he was :cheers:

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
Everytime goa/mystic ban someone for radar/speedhack they should show the name of the highest rr on the account so everybody could c what a cheating wanker he was :cheers:

Could not aggre more...

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
...leading to mass flaming/loss of trust of the person's guild and every 'innocent' unknowing person who plays/is associated with the cheater.

As well as the long list of banned radar users that increases weekly, there have been a number of long-standing players reknowned for dodgy play who mysteriously disappear one day never to return. Some of their guildies/friends will know they radar, some won't. The latter shouldn't have to pay the price if they didn't know anything was amiss (although I suppose it must be pretty obvious when you're healer/sorc/bard keeps yelling "WE MUST MOVE LET'S GO QUICK QUICK" every 15 minutes.

If I found out I'd been RP-PLed to RR9/10/11 by a radar user, I'd delete and reroll. Then again, I won't even let anyone use my chars for buffing as I feel tarnished :p

Having said all that, my opinion on the use of radar is one of utter disgust; if I found out anyone I knew was using it, I'd have them banned immediately without a second thought.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
...leading to mass flaming/loss of trust of the person's guild and every 'innocent' unknowing person who plays/is associated with the cheater.

Seen a few treads with ppl getting busted with using radar with out flaming guild/innocent ppl an tbh if you run with a setgrp where the driver is using radar you will know i think..

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:

word word word

Ging

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
If I found out I'd been RP-PLed to RR9/10/11 by a radar user, I'd delete and reroll.

Eggy, firstly u may have been wondering why i havent been on for the last few nights...

.... yes, as u may have guessed ive not been logging on!

U may want to re-roll your Cleric, Merc, Sorc as i have it on good authority that the driver of all the grps u have been in has been using /map!!!!! I also have it on the very best authority that they may even look at death spam and know the locations given!!!!!

fecking haxx imo!

oh shit, i just remembered i have been driving.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom