Cheap minidisc player

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Amazon have a net minidisc from aiwa going at a fair price here...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000232BZM/ref=sr_aps_electronics_1_3/026-6488089-8399663

It's a good price for a net minidisc player that you can record mp3s onto for up to something like 320 minutes of audio, what the sound quality is like i could say but for a portable player it's really quite good.

I know some will probably say minidisc is shit buy an mp3 player instead, personally i've found minidisc to be more than adequate for this type of thing and at this price it takes the piss out of the £200 that many mp3 players are asking for.

Anyhow, just thought i'd say this. Bought one earlier tonight, not displeased with me choice as of yet either :p

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i had a Sony NetMD forgot the model number till i got my Zen, it was really great. I would however avoid the highest compression rate as it sounds bloody awful. I was happy with LP2 (i think) as it enabled 2x 70 minute albums on one minidisc at no noticable drop in quality.

TheJkWhoSaysNi

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks. I was looking into buying a cheap mp3 player (One of the pendrives with built in mp3 players) but i think i'll get one of these instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom