Chavopoly

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg loooooooool wonder if chavs have feelings would this hurt them at all?

<orders chavopoly bill board poster>

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Finally saw that 'Chavs' program on Sky-one.

Chick with major chip on her shoulder defending chavs.

Her whole argument was based around that people from council houses can be attractive too and that it pisses off rich people when they are succesful.

Which pretty well exposed her values as being exactly what non- chavs think that chavs base their lives around.

To me it's just my hatred of celebrating lowbrow thinking, people who think it's clever not to give a shit or to consider anything except their most basic desires.

Remember though people, no matter how sophisticated you think you are, your a chav to the guy above you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I dun know 'bout chavs, or get the funny, but that's just 'cause i'm not english and not really familiar with the chavvy thing.

But i hate that evo's are associated with something ridiculous :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Job said:
Finally saw that 'Chavs' program on Sky-one.

Chick with major chip on her shoulder defending chavs.

Her whole argument was based around that people from council houses can be attractive too and that it pisses off rich people when they are succesful.

Which pretty well exposed her values as being exactly what non- chavs think that chavs base their lives around.

To me it's just my hatred of celebrating lowbrow thinking, people who think it's clever not to give a shit or to consider anything except their most basic desires.

Remember though people, no matter how sophisticated you think you are, your a chav to the guy above you.

I watched it too :)
Some of the stuff they came out with was really funny tho, most of they show they were taking the piss out of themselfs. They did have a few good points....

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
HEEHEE d:-D

It seems smaller then the orginal tho. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom