Chasing Pets.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
This patch introduced the "If you run off and stealth pets wont chase"

Lasttime had problems with this last night and today I'm definitely having problems now.

I have informed Roaken and it seems to not be working at all :eek:

fix inc ;p

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
This patch introduced the "If you run off and stealth pets wont chase"

Lasttime had problems with this last night and today I'm definitely having problems now.

I have informed Roaken and it seems to not be working at all :eek:

fix inc ;p

No it aint working at all :<

aika

Can't get enough of FH
happened to me 3-4 times yesterday, with chanter and SM pets, kept chasing even though i restealthed.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
You get the impression with the Vista problem and now parts of the patch not working that they didn't really even bother to test the new patch on their servers? :twak:

And this company will be running Warhammer Online! :eek7:

/bow

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
You get the impression with the Vista problem and now parts of the patch not working that they didn't really even bother to test the new patch on their servers? :twak:

And this company will be running Warhammer Online! :eek7:

/bow

Even worse.. why doesnt they come with an anouncement.. answers mails.. something ..?

Probably they'r.... celebrating the " succesfull" release that they have worked so hard for :m00:

Jarod

Fledgling Freddie
Even worse.. why doesnt they come with an anouncement.. answers mails.. something ..?

Probably they'r.... celebrating the " succesfull" release that they have worked so hard for :m00:

Just ignore the problem at it will go away... ....works wonders on some things...

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
It gets fixed in 1.89 after all. On 1.88 release at the states it created a bug whereby when anyone was stealthing close by, all pets were reverting to pasive, so it was reverted to pre-patch settings.

Then again you'd believe it would have been fixed at the EU patch but it's goa we're talking about.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Has been working on US for months, wich is pissing me off :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom