Chasing Pets.

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by Infanity, Jul 27, 2007.

1. Infanity

Infanity Can't get enough of FH

This patch introduced the "If you run off and stealth pets wont chase"

Lasttime had problems with this last night and today I'm definitely having problems now.

I have informed Roaken and it seems to not be working at all :eek:

fix inc ;p

2. Ixnay

Ixnay Can't get enough of FH

No it aint working at all :<

3. aika

aika Can't get enough of FH

happened to me 3-4 times yesterday, with chanter and SM pets, kept chasing even though i restealthed.

4. Lorimez Shadowblade

Lorimez Shadowblade Fledgling Freddie

You get the impression with the Vista problem and now parts of the patch not working that they didn't really even bother to test the new patch on their servers? :twak:

And this company will be running Warhammer Online! :eek7:

/bow

5. d@n.dk

d@n.dk Fledgling Freddie

Even worse.. why doesnt they come with an anouncement.. answers mails.. something ..?

Probably they'r.... celebrating the " succesfull" release that they have worked so hard for :m00:

6. Jarod

Jarod Fledgling Freddie

Just ignore the problem at it will go away... ....works wonders on some things...

7. Gear

Gear Can't get enough of FH

It gets fixed in 1.89 after all. On 1.88 release at the states it created a bug whereby when anyone was stealthing close by, all pets were reverting to pasive, so it was reverted to pre-patch settings.

Then again you'd believe it would have been fixed at the EU patch but it's goa we're talking about.

8. Glacier

Glacier Fledgling Freddie

Has been working on US for months, wich is pissing me off :\