Help Charity Stuff!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Alright guys and girls!

Couple of weeks ago my mum was rushed into hospital after 2 aneurysms in her brain had burst and almost killed her, luckily she got excellent medical care just in time, had some rather weird sounding operation done and luckily survived and is currently on the road to recovery!

During the operation they managed to find a third aneurysm and do something to neutralise it too which was fantastic, according to the doctors an extremely high % of the population live with brain aneurysms which are effectively ticking time bombs.

With this in mind I've decided to take part in "Movember" traditionally done to raise awareness for Men's health issues, however I've decided to take on this challenge starting tomorrow - ending 30th November and all the proceeds will go to the "Brain Research Trust" - Being dark haired and having to shave everyday I can imagine my moustache will get rather large and I could end up looking like Captain Hook or something so should be nice and humiliating!

I will post pictures everyfew days so you guys can see the progress!

with this in mind it would be massively appreciated if you could visit: Adam Ball is fundraising for Brain Research Trust

and donate as much as you can! absolutely any amount will be greatly appreciated!

Cheers fellow FH'ers!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
absolutely massive thanks Chosen!!!

almost feel bad for voting for you in wolfie thread now :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Well this morning I had 4 day stubble, now i have a 4 day moustache! I look absolutely horrific haha, ah well its for a good cause! will take a pic tomorrow morning so you can see how bad it'll be in almost 2 months :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Will have a look at it tomorrow when I am not drunk mate ;p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
brtab001

Day 1 !

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I did Movember last year, and because I was willing to look ridiculous for a month, got some work colleagues joining in this year too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom