character

sorny

Fledgling Freddie
Hi Hibernia!
Im new too the game and was wondering if there is anyone that want to exp a little with me? Im making a Animist and level 17 now, but i have read on this forum that the character ive chosen is not so god for rvr so i might start over and make another spellcaster, any tip what is good in realm war?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
sorny said:
Hi Hibernia!
Im new too the game and was wondering if there is anyone that want to exp a little with me? Im making a Animist and level 17 now, but i have read on this forum that the character ive chosen is not so god for rvr so i might start over and make another spellcaster, any tip what is good in realm war?

Animist is quite a good choice for your first character. They are one of the best farming (killing as many mobs for treasure in the shortest possible time) classes in the game. And you can use that to make lots of money/items to help your other characters.

When you want to RvR the three most popular and powerful characters are bainshee,eldritch and enchanter. The other casters (mentalist and animist) will have dificulty getting groups for rvr.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Any of these classes would be nice for when going into RvR imo.

Blademaster
Hero
Champion
Eldritch
Bainshee
Enchanter
Druid
Bard
Warden

I would not make a Animist as first char if thinking about doing RvR, but thast up to you ofcourse, maby an Enchanter as they are nice for both Exping and also nice when you get ready for RvR, But all the above classes are RvR viable imo.

Palekick

Fledgling Freddie
can help ya a bit on the xp part if u want a few quick lvls, unless im not too busy farming ofc, u can pm me on my chars listed in the sig

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
you wouldnt get many groups as a low rr animist in rvr...but i would never say its a bad character for rvr..far from it. You will be usefull in any sort of keep take or bridge camp/defense. And can get good rps from it(if thats what you want:p)
And as the others say go full verd if you have a bb and you have urself a pl mashine:)
gl m8.
over and out..

sorny

Fledgling Freddie
Well thanks for replys all. I have started a Bainshee and placed my animist on hold for now. Bainshee is already lv8 so if anyone want to group and exp a little my character is named parre

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
sorny said:
Well thanks for replys all. I have started a Bainshee and placed my animist on hold for now. Bainshee is already lv8 so if anyone want to group and exp a little my character is named parre

Don't get discouraged if you don't get groups at start though, most peoples have 50's and then they can start new chars from 20, so not many that will be on you'r lvl, except for the Cata classes though that starts on lvl 1 for everyone.

Still the game has been running long so many have already guilds they lvl with, or other chars they PL their newstarted chars with.

Still doing taskdungeons you can advance rather fast now, so you aint so in need of Groups as you once where, and you can also start with Epic after awhile getting XP etc from that, and later on Champion lvl Quest's, so there is many things you can do really to both get XP and okay gear as a newstarted nowadays.

For Quest help etc there is afew nice sites with good info.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Chanters are awesome farming characters and on even terms with other casters when it comes to get rvr groups.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Spec as Bainshee is full Spectral Force imo, will benefit you most if much solo, and also the most common Spec in RvR.

Everz

FH is my second home
Solari said:
Chanters are awesome farming characters and on even terms with other casters when it comes to get rvr groups.

personally id take an ani/menta over a chanter anyday :p

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
personally id take an ani/menta over a chanter anyday :p

Na, Animist sure, great in PvE if you have a buffbott and also playable but not atall very common in groups for RvR.

Mentalist is crap in RvR atm, it needs some lovin.

But the Chanter is both really good in PvE and welcome in RvR groups.
Imo the Chanter is the nicest class to play if you'r new to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread