Character Transfer (Flame)

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Right, my guild and myself have rolled on a server where the population was supposedly Medium (Order) - High (Destruction), we are all around level 30 now and the lack of players is becoming an issue. Why have Goa Released so many servers on Live!! At least my server has a pop even though it be not a large one, some servers have noone playing !!!!

Need character transfer for all my guild please !!

I write this statement as:

- The only Scenarios we can get is in the empire zone.
- The server is open rvr but because of lack of pop people only pvp in RvR zone anyway (defeats the point).
+ On the plus side we went around with a grp of 6 taking all 6 keeps and 12 Objectives in little time in T2 at around lv 25, it s easy rps but pointless with only random people to kill.

Goa need to sort this fast as most id imagine would rather quit the game than loose 3 weeks of leveling.

Regards,

Belsameth

Tainted
Uhm? What are you smoking and can I have some? :)

I play on a server that has queues on both sides of the fence. The only instances that're being run are the Order ones as well. At least, mostly. It's a matter of what players queue for. Not how many pop there is.
The only serious open world pvp is in Empire vs Chaos as well. Not so much in the other zones.

Tetley

Fledgling Freddie
I would expect 'empty' servers to fill quickly. Our server (Karak Hirn) is high in both Order and Destro but open RvR is still limited to the odd large attack in most areas. This is probably mainly because people are rushing to level up and will settle down at level 40. Even on this server scenarios in some areas are rare, empire is the busiest at T1, probably elf areas in T2 and T3.

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously there is maybe 30 guilds on our server as of the sebsite wardb !

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously there is maybe 30 guilds on our server as of the sebsite wardb !

Unless someone in a guild is running the software the guilds will not show up on their list, I know a number of guilds on my server that specifically requested members NOT to use that software. So it will not give you an accurate idea of the number of guilds.

At this stage in the game the population is very spread out, people all levelling at different rates and enjoying different aspects of the game, as more people reach the level cap (which for a player like myself who is certainly not casual but has limited rl time will take several more weeks) the population will seem higher purely because it will be concentrated in fewer zones.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Karak Eight Peaks (10:00am) Join queue for Nordenwatch...wait 3-5 minutes and you're in.

Mount Silverspear (any time) wait 15-20 minutes for Nordenwatch....also you fight the same people over and over lol.

T2 is only up when its peak times and T3...well, that's pretty damn scarce!

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Right, my guild and myself have rolled on a server where the population was supposedly Medium (Order) - High (Destruction), we are all around level 30 now and the lack of players is becoming an issue. Why have Goa Released so many servers on Live!! At least my server has a pop even though it be not a large one, some servers have noone playing !!!!

Need character transfer for all my guild please !!

I write this statement as:

- The only Scenarios we can get is in the empire zone.
- The server is open rvr but because of lack of pop people only pvp in RvR zone anyway (defeats the point).
+ On the plus side we went around with a grp of 6 taking all 6 keeps and 12 Objectives in little time in T2 at around lv 25, it s easy rps but pointless with only random people to kill.

Goa need to sort this fast as most id imagine would rather quit the game than loose 3 weeks of leveling.

Regards,

What server are you on?

Just to let you know where this is going, if destro have a high population and yours is medium(RP from sig..), that means they have more people than you so you should have pretty much the scenario of your picking

That means, that you dictate the scenarios, most servers where there is lower order means much quicker (usually instant) queue times, more and more people are using the Join All adon now so as long as empire starts queueing for more it should open them up. The servres that had an issue were given a clone to remove queues, there isn't much of a population imbalance problem on EU.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What server are you on?

Just to let you know where this is going, if destro have a high population and yours is medium(RP from sig..), that means they have more people than you so you should have pretty much the scenario of your picking

That means, that you dictate the scenarios, most servers where there is lower order means much quicker (usually instant) queue times, more and more people are using the Join All adon now so as long as empire starts queueing for more it should open them up. The servres that had an issue were given a clone to remove queues, there isn't much of a population imbalance problem on EU.

Me and Fuddle are on Mount Silverspear. Wardb shows 157 people but thats just who have the curse client from what people above have said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom