Character creation points respec

Cogan

Fledgling Freddie
Wouldn't it be appropriate to get a respec to the stat points you place at character creation? Surely many has characters active that was created long ago when we didn't really have a good idea about what the stats did. In some cases some of the placed pts might be totally wasted.

MaCaBr3

Banned
Has been discussed in RvR not long ago, I think it was Mythic Respec thread or something.

It comes down to Sanya making a public statement that the startnig spec points are programmed very deep into the code (whatever the fuck that means) that it would be very hard to able to respec the starting points.

This actually means that it's not impossible to do, it's just time consuming and they don't wanna waiste time on it.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
Has been discussed in RvR not long ago, I think it was Mythic Respec thread or something.

It comes down to Sanya making a public statement that the startnig spec points are programmed very deep into the code (whatever the fuck that means) that it would be very hard to able to respec the starting points.

This actually means that it's not impossible to do, it's just time consuming and they don't wanna waiste time on it.

It meens they dont have a clue how to fix it ;)

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
yep they simply just too dumb to do it. but as 99% of the players demand a respec like that, i think they'll implent it sometimes... just 1-2 years..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom