Char transfer US-> Euro

A

amuse

Any1 heard anything aboute when/if we can transfer ouer chars to the euro serve?

just hate the thought aboute starting ower and geting my 1,35 million xp back, and then im at the stage i was b4, and need to get aboute 500k more xp to get to where i want :p

any info would be greate

N

Nightchill

no definite date afaik, at a guess... 5 months

A

amuse

Originally posted by Nightchill
no definite date afaik, at a guess... 5 months

ur kidding right?!?!?

5 months until we can transfer..... thats just plain stupid, and i hope it doesnt come down to this...

would hate to give up all my skills, clothes, weapons etc and start ower again :(

G

granny

I still doubt there'll be any transferring at all tbh.

Maybe a LONG time in the future, yeah, 5-6 months at least. The developers have a lot more important things on their plates - they haven't even managed to implement character transfer to the Test Centre yet and they're dying for that to happen cos they want more people on TC badly.

There's no need for them to implement char transfer to Euro servers either - the servers are filling up really fast, they jsut opened a new Euro one this week.

G

granny

Originally posted by amuse
would hate to give up all my skills, clothes, weapons

Oh and *IF* they ever do implement character transfer I can guarantee you it'll be naked transfer. No money, items etc at all, just your character and their skills.

A

amuse

Originally posted by granny
Oh and *IF* they ever do implement character transfer I can guarantee you it'll be naked transfer. No money, items etc at all, just your character and their skills.

well maybe they will let us keep the clothes we are wearing, and the worst thing was the skills, i mean, i hafto take up 1.35 million XP to get close to where i was, and then theres the rest of the path to what i wanted to be.

and if theres a naked transfer thats not to bad, atleast i get to keep my looks (got fixed by a master image designer).

R

rynnor

Actually, the issue that hasnt been mentioned about transfers is the max population - each server has a limit and all but the very newest (infinity) servers are pretty near their max - they couldnt support hundreds who wished to transfer at the moment - plus the euro servers are the worst for lag/freezing/crashing - you would lose more than you gain by shortening the hop at the moment...

D

darbey

I dont think they will ever transfer and as last poster said it also goes on the server load. I also hope they never do. Can you think of anything more destructive to the economy of the still developing server? The only possible way it would work is as mentioned 'naked' .

A

amuse

Originally posted by darbey
I dont think they will ever transfer and as last poster said it also goes on the server load. I also hope they never do. Can you think of anything more destructive to the economy of the still developing server? The only possible way it would work is as mentioned 'naked' .

yes, as they did in EQ... i have no problem with a "naked" transfer, just aslong as i keep my face and skills :p

N

Nightchill

what if you could keep your skills but they forced all transferred characters to become extremely ugly?

A

amuse

Originally posted by Nightchill
what if you could keep your skills but they forced all transferred characters to become extremely ugly?

well then i would visit the closest plastic surgant ( Image Designer) :p

thats what im going to do now, since i had to remake my char.. need a master image designer to copy the face, hair etc of my previous char, will mail a close up screen of her, so the prosedure will go more easy.

And need a master tailor to get my clothes done, need:

Pleated skirt - Red/black
Decorative Vest - Black/red
Loong Uniform Gloves - Red

not the normal bright red, but the one thats darker :) will sand a e-mail of the color if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom