Char names

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
It has recently come to my attention that ALL the names of my EU toons have already been taken on US! So when i xfer my toons to US i am going to have to rename them all (VERY annoying)!

I thought that i could just make xfer them to a differant -ywain server to get around this issue but seems this is not the case!!

Just thought i would let anyone else know who didnt already.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
It has recently come to my attention that ALL the names of my EU toons have already been taken on US! So when i xfer my toons to US i am going to have to rename them all (VERY annoying)!

I thought that i could just make xfer them to a differant -ywain server to get around this issue but seems this is not the case!!

Just thought i would let anyone else know who didnt already.

Well, yet to see how Mythic will handle the transfer, or am I wrong?

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Got the same issue here atm, some fucktard lvl10 wizard took my name and havnt been playing so the name hijacking are in progress it seems and i cant do fuckall about it. Mailed em and asked about it but no mail yet even tried to pm Mythic andy but no response there either so guess its "working as intended"
I do understand if its a high rank dude that have the name but when its some lowbie wannabe me that just take it to piss ppl off then i dunno

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Just a little question. I'm a bit off track but what exactly is going on atm?

Are the servers already in Mythics hand and how does that all work atm? Just normal login to the servers or what?

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Got the same issue here atm, some fucktard lvl10 wizard took my name and havnt been playing so the name hijacking are in progress it seems and i cant do fuckall about it. Mailed em and asked about it but no mail yet even tried to pm Mythic andy but no response there either so guess its "working as intended"
I do understand if its a high rank dude that have the name but when its some lowbie wannabe me that just take it to piss ppl off then i dunno

who the fuck in their right mind would want to be you

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
i started playing in US this August before the Ywain cluster took place...so when i moved to the cluster i had the idea to take all the names i needed...so i have a littul lvl1 Guindor w8ing to be erased when i am ready to move my hunter ......

Influenza

Part of the furniture
i started playing in US this August before the Ywain cluster took place...so when i moved to the cluster i had the idea to take all the names i needed...so i have a littul lvl1 Guindor w8ing to be erased when i am ready to move my hunter ......

I have a level 1 arms called Vulnerable (same as my EU infil) , before i heard of the EU transfer i deleted it and tried making an infil with the same name but it said it was already taken even though id deleted the arms.I could remake the lvl 1 arms with the name but nothing else.

I hope when i delete the arms itll let me transfer the name but im not very confident.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
The ment I rolled on US is now rr7 something and called 'maeloch'. It somehow sticks in the throat to delete a rr7 toon to make way for the rr11 one but wtf else can you do, I'll ask for a rename on the US one but somehow doubt will be happening. Suppose what else is the rr7 gonna get used for, not much, a fancy PvE bot. Oh well we got what we wanted...

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
I just want my Netcode name back since put 8years with that name then some random comes and just fooks with me and take it pretty much pisses me off, sure if its a high ranked guy but when its a damn lvl10 then its just hijack crap

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
yer done on purpose to get at you...

Get a grip

Marc

FH is my second home
I just want my Netcode name back since put 8years with that name then some random comes and just fooks with me and take it pretty much pisses me off, sure if its a high ranked guy but when its a damn lvl10 then its just hijack crap

More nerd rage please. Someone else has the same handle as you, wow, big fucking deal. Hardly like "netcode" is the most original of names anyway is it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Synergy need a multi-coloured end bot.. Any takers? :D

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
More nerd rage please. Someone else has the same handle as you, wow, big fucking deal. Hardly like "netcode" is the most original of names anyway is it.

Alot nerd rage about my name yes. Do you wanna nerd rage some with me about it?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Its also a handy way to change your toons name. Create a toon on Ywain with your old name then when you move your old one over it will ask you to rename it.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
I just want my Netcode name back since put 8years with that name

Exactly my point! I spent a lot of years with my chars name and it sux that i now have to rename it if i wish to play it again!

CorNokZ

What am I gonna call Ambasher? Bambi is already taken :(

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
BTW, anyone know where i can DL the EU client?? cant seems t0 find it!

CorNokZ

Admit it MiniCock, you wouldn't feel the same if your rr11 chanter was called something else than Minidk :)

Also transfer and we can duo! Bard/chanter!

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
why do ppl care about names ;C?

Coz it gives your char its identity! If ppl see you in RvR they know who you are! I personally dont feel like im playing my chars if the names are changed!

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
new name incoming !! woot woot. Let's all rename to really gay names !!! :p
Nah, i hope i don't have to rename my beloved shaman ! we'll see.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Well to be fair I dont care much for my char names.Its a game change the name.
Funniest thing ever was Brite posting on VN xD
VN Boards - Name Brite on Ywain
Sad sad day in the world cause brite lost his name.
Should we start WW III for you to get ur name back Brite?

Marc

FH is my second home
Coz it gives your char its identity! If ppl see you in RvR they know who you are! I personally dont feel like im playing my chars if the names are changed!

People will know who you are when you drop TWF in castle sauvage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom