Chapter 2: The Order Of Mages

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Chapter 1: The beginning

Chapter 2: The Order Of Mages

“Fools!, must I do everything myself”, the head hound bellowed with anger, he once again turned to Sera and roared causing her muscles to freeze rigid uncontrollably with fear, her heart pounding hard against her chest. “I think not Jaxall”, a voice came from behind her, unable to turn she heard the wolf “Thornea, this business is none of your concern”, “when you kidnap a kings emissary it becomes my business”. Their voices began to trail as the loss of blood began to take hold, the sounds of a deadly dance behind of her gave way to darkness as she lost consciousness.

The warm comfort of nothingness began to give way to faint voices, and the dull pain in the back of her head,
“You killed her”,
“No I didn’t”,
“Yes you did, look she isn’t moving”,
“She’s asleep”,
“That’s what you said about my puppy before you made it disappear”,
“I told you before that was an accident!”
“I think you had another ‘accident’”,
“Look, who is the healer here me or you??”
“I wonder that sometimes myself”,
“Oh shut up, look she’s moving go call the others”,
“There is always an exception to the rule”
Sera tried to sit up but was welcomed by dizziness causing her to fall back onto something soft. Her bleary eyes came into focus, out of the haze a Norseman was sitting over her, behind him a familiar tree line… they were still in Iarnwood. Her body slowly once again became hers as her senses awoke from their slumber in a warm wave encompassing her body. She tried to get up again and was greeted by a small band who had attacked the wolves, “I am Thornea, Guild master of Saruman’s Hand”, a voice interrupted her causing her to face a tall Norseman holding her gave on him she felt for her weapons “There’s no need for that if we want to kill you, you would be dead already”, Sera relaxed her hand from the hilt of her dagger safe in the knowledge it was still within reach, “What business has a member of the King’s court have in Iarnwood”, “That is none of your concern citizen”, Sera spat with a sharp edge on her tone. Years of seasoning for a life of leadership is hard to lose when addressed by someone of a lower rank than yourself, “Seeing as we saved your life, a little courtesy wouldn’t go amiss”, said the Norseman looking un-phased by her attack in the same calm tone Sera contemplated the repercussions of divulging such information and decided against it “My message is for the ears of one person only, and I thank you for your assistance but it was not required”, she knew within that this was a lie but her arrogance held through once again. “Ah..” after a brief pause “perhaps we were hasty, not often does a individual of your training stray this far into the depths of Iarnwood, who may I ask is this message to be delivered to”, “As you did save me risking an injury I will tell you, I am to visit the evil templar who dwells within the confines of this forsaken place”, as Sera began rising uneasily to her feet still feeling weak. “Perhaps we can accompany you, we were headed that way anyway”, reluctantly Sera conceded she wouldn’t get very far in her current state and nodded.

cant get paragraphs to work sorry :p
more later when i get some time to type

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
i dunno, quit's the game and still trolls on here - you're ADDICTED admit it dammit !!

btw cool story - givf more!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Takhasis said:
i dunno, quit's the game and still trolls on here - you're ADDICTED admit it dammit !!

btw cool story - givf more!
indeed i am, go more on msn tbh or i might have to resub!
you dont realise how much time you actually have till you quit (or more to the point how much time you spend talking to people in game rather than doing anything ), tis rather strange

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom