Changing realm on Cluster

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
There's only 2 servers, US are 3 clustered servers hence why they can play all 3 realms. Pretty sure giving access to all 3 on a 2-server cluster would be a real problem.

It's a mute point tbh, excal/pryd is dying, those who haven't jumped ship to Avalon or the US will leave once WAR beta comes out, if it even lasts that long.

Why reroll a different realm on a dead server when you can reroll on a server with 2k+ players?
I'm not leaving for war and I know I'm not the only one!

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
I'm not leaving for war and I know I'm not the only one!

Point is, they cannot cluster excali/pryd with any other euro server afaik. Every new game chips away at the player base and WAR will reduce the population, so will AoC and probably Vanguard (i know a lot of players who have said they will leave and almost all of those pretty much said the only reason they are still playing daoc is because they are waiting for a certain game to be released) all of which are only 6-9 months away.

The real question I suppose is, will they readvertise this game and push for new players, or just leave it to dwindle away once Warhammer is released? If they are not going to push the game forward, I for one would like to know so I can move to a populated server rather than wasting 6 months rerolling on excali/pryd just to have to start-over in the US or Avalon once Warhammer is released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom