CHanging payment method

J

Javai

ANyone know how to do this BEFORE the current subscription ends. Just got new credit card cos old one expired but can't see anyway to change payment methods. I can terminate it but not change it.

C

chretien

You have to terminate it and then re-subscribe with your new card when the subscription expires.

J

Javai

And if the subs pages go down in the meantime I guess I'm stuffed.

Thanks for reply though :)

F

Flimgoblin

you can cancel and resubscribe now - cancelling will only stop the next payment - you've paid up till the end of the month/three months/six month/year.

J

Javai

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
you can cancel and resubscribe now - cancelling will only stop the next payment - you've paid up till the end of the month/three months/six month/year.

I've tried that but when I resubscribe it just validates it doesn't give me an option to put in a payment method :(

A

aphid

What is the address of the subscription page, i cant seem to find it?

O

old.Ramas

You can't enter new payment details until the day after your current subscription ends.

Originally posted by Rightnow
To update the informations concerning your credit card, you have to go to the "Account" category. Enter you SUBSCRIPTION login and password. You'll access to "Terminate the automatic renewal" in "My current subscription".
Like that, you'll stop the automatic renewal of your current subscription period with your old credit card data.

ONE (1) day after the end of your current subscription period , according to our data base and when your account is closed ONLY, you'll return in the "Account" category and you'll choose "Access secure payment" in the window "Choose/modify my subscription".

There, you'll enter your new credit card data.

:rolleyes: @ GOA

J

Javai

Originally posted by old.Ramas
You can't enter new payment details until the day after your current subscription ends.

Thanks for help, although today I did enter the new details for one of our accounts immediately when I got the accoutn clsoed e-mail (was that that reminded all the accounts needed doing)

Users who are viewing this thread