changing email address on subscription pages

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
i gave my bro an old mid exc account i had so he could make a ranger
i changed sub details so he can get the annoying email about "GIVEGOAMONEYORTHERANGERDIES".

however it changes all details apart from the email address, now im not going to have this email address forever so how the hell can I change it ?

problem 2 - cant log onto right now with my sub details (i can log on to sub page with my sub details..)... what do i do here to fix it ?

thanks for any advice you can offer, im at my wits end!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
right now - afaik you use your game login, though its been a while since i used it as its a waste of time.

subs - not sure on this one, thought that you changed it, got a confirm email change, email (sent to the "old" email address, confirm it and bobs you uncle.

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
you are right on the email confirm bit, and i open the email and i click, the lets go and accept all the changes link but everything changes except the new email addy!!

edit forgot to say, neither sub nor game works on rightnow, they work ingame and in subscription page though...am i cursed?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
oh another thing, If you have 2 accounts on the same email it can sometimes send Goa's system a bit screwy, you may need to email the subscriptions@goa.com < or whatever the email ad is.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
yep.. when 2 acc's on 1 mail, you need to mail to their subscription thingy. Include cd-keys, and info about the acc (real name, adress etc)

tbh.. i cannot even change 1 acc's email (email only registered with a 3rd acc), to someone else's

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Your browser may also be displaying a cached page rather than the updated page. Close the Goa site and clear your cache - in IE go to Tools->Options->delete temporary files. In Firefox go to Tools->Options->Privacy->Clear Cache.
When you've done that try going back and checking your details again.

You log into RightNow using your game password. If you have more than one account registered to the same email address, then you'll only have RightNow access with one of them. You only need to email the subs department to change your email address if you can't access the current registered email address (and therefore can't validate the changes from the confirmation message).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom