Changing e-mail

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Hello, i need to change my e-mail on the subs page, but i don't have access to the old one. Where should i mail goa, and with what, so i can change it ? Search doesn't like me btw, didn't find any topic with this.

Thanks

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Sauruman said:
Hello, i need to change my e-mail on the subs page, but i don't have access to the old one. Where should i mail goa, and with what, so i can change it ? Search doesn't like me btw, didn't find any topic with this.

Thanks
Rightnow I would think, or perhaps subscription@goa.com . Giving them the old email addy might not be enough (for security), but they should prompt you for any futher info.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
didn't find any topic with this.

Thanks

Try the one stuck at the top of the Technical Help forum

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=67303

Requiel said:
You cannot access your registered email
If you need new passwords but your email address is no longer valid or someone has hacked your email and you need to change the email address for security, you will need to email subscription(at)goa(dot)com withthe following info:
  • Account name
  • Real name (as it appears in the registered details)
  • Real address (again as per the registered details)
  • CD-keys that you used to create the account
  • Original email address (as per registered details)
  • New email address
Clearly state the reason for needing to change the email address and be ready to answer additional questions about your ownership of the account if the subscription service need them. They will be able to change the registered email address for you and you can then request new passwords as above. Depending on their workload, they will answer within a couple of days. Do not keep reopening your query through RightNow as this will simply push it further down the queue and mean you will wait longer for an answer. If you have several sets of CD-keys and don't know which keys are for which account just send in all the ones that you have and the subscription service will be able to sort them out for you.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Send Raquiel tickets to the WC finals also escalates your call to HIGH PRIORITY DEFCON 1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom