changes in leirvik or bug?

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
because this, ladies and gentlemen, is a SPEEDWARP

ml3 is cap ML? obviously not, giff poisonspike in leirvik!!!! xD

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
So speaks the SB zerg.

Grow some balls and try and solo for a change.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
So speaks the SB zerg.

Grow some balls and try and solo for a change.

ROFL i solo all the time, both with warlock and SB, that was the first group i have had with my SB.. i have duo'd some before, but this post isnt about that.. so plz dont start whining now -.-

oh, and 3 SB's är SB zerg? ... ... .. . . . ... .. lol

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Emmet said:
because this, ladies and gentlemen, is a SPEEDWARP

ml3 is cap ML? obviously not, giff poisonspike in leirvik!!!! xD
If you're logged out in Leirvik with a too high ML, you can still log into it and do stuff there.
I suppose only going outside of leirvik, releasing or logging again in leirvik will make you leave it ( same as with dinging 45 in leirvik).

I had my Ml 6 shade logged in leirvik and I could log her back in. However when I left it I couldn't go back.

Danita

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Reno said:
If you're logged out in Leirvik with a too high ML, you can still log into it and do stuff there.
I suppose only going outside of leirvik, releasing or logging again in leirvik will make you leave it ( same as with dinging 45 in leirvik).

I had my Ml 6 shade logged in leirvik and I could log her back in. However when I left it I couldn't go back.

Danita

ok :eek: cool, but how can you get in with higher ml from the start? :p was that possible before? ^^

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
i think they allowed up to ml7 in leirvik not 100% sure thoe

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
i think they allowed up to ml7 in leirvik not 100% sure thoe

cool :eek:
why didnt i get poisonspike before? :<

xD

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Pre patch you could be ml10 in leirv, my ranger was :p

and its just like with RR ding and lvl ding, only if you zone out of leirv can you not come back in.

/Dracus

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
ROFL i solo all the time, both with warlock and SB, that was the first group i have had with my SB.. i have duo'd some before, but this post isnt about that.. so plz dont start whining now -.-

oh, and 3 SB's är SB zerg? ... ... .. . . . ... .. lol

It's not a whine, I just cant figure out why SB's group so much (or at least roam together so much) when they are the toughest solo stealther class in Leirvik. I know hibs and albs do it as well and I can't figure that out either, in frontiers maybe, but in a BG?

I don't usually pop SB's anymore as I know another one (or two) are often a few seconds away. Best example would be the other night outside the outpost where i saw 5 SB's at the same time stealthed in clip range, scared the crap outa me.

1v1 fights against SB's are a real challenge, but very rare. I would say it's probably the size of Leirvik that makes it that way, but i fight infilis 1v1 all the time.

Had a fight 1v1 against Crimson the other night and that was very close ( tough lil SB), that was the first 1v1 fight against a SB i have had since i last fought and lost to Berge.

I'm not trying to tell players how to play, but it's a shame as assassin v assassin solo fights are great fun.

eleard

Loyal Freddie
Couldn't agree more really but i can handle when they run in 2 or 3. What annoys me is the fact they have to stay within 2 foot of the visual zerg just in case they get popped they can run for cover. Then ofc return and emote you as they truly just owned.

/sneakybish

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
dammit this does it!

i'm reactivating my accounts today ! sick and tired of reading that sb's zerg , time to bring some honour back in the bg's ! and ofc some sexappeal :)

/berge ( but this will happen later at night , gonna get me drunk and get some pussy first )

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
dammit this does it!

i'm reactivating my accounts today ! sick and tired of reading that sb's zerg , time to bring some honour back in the bg's ! and ofc some sexappeal :)

/berge ( but this will happen later at night , gonna get me drunk and get some pussy first )

Weee Teh berge is back! :p

/Dracus

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
It's not a whine, I just cant figure out why SB's group so much (or at least roam together so much) when they are the toughest solo stealther class in Leirvik.

NS > SB anytime dude.. trust me

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
dammit this does it!

Maybe you can tech the zerglings that being ungrouped /stuck to other stealthers does not make you solo :)

Assassins are pretty even now, but SB's definitely have the advantage of 2-hand PA, stronger race choice and bludgeon.

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Assassins are pretty even now, but SB's definitely have the advantage of 2-hand PA, stronger race choice and bludgeon.

mooks, ns in leirvk PA's harder than i do with 2h though.. i have 323 str, a luri shouldnt have anywhere near than imo.. i have decent str cap etc, aug str2
he and doesnt just crit.. if he doesnt crit every hit ofc, he hits for 200+ with normal style aswell.. that is insane tbh

Nobloc

Loyal Freddie
Emmet said:
mooks, ns in leirvk PA's harder than i do with 2h though.. i have 323 str, a luri shouldnt have anywhere near than imo.. i have decent str cap etc, aug str2
he and doesnt just crit.. if he doesnt crit every hit ofc, he hits for 200+ with normal style aswell.. that is insane tbh
Mooks uses a heat legendary and is buffed, that's why he PA's for such high amounts vs assasins, doesn't PA my valk that hard at all :).

sterf/sanild

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Nobloc said:
Mooks uses a heat legendary and is buffed, that's why he PA's for such high amounts vs assasins, doesn't PA my valk that hard at all :).

sterf/sanild

well, he hits for same amount of dmg with both main and offhand tbh.. full CD spec shouldnt be like that anyway? :eek: lucky crits all swings? -.-

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
ah well been trying to log on since 10 am this morning ... but goa seems not to like paying customers ( shows me right for trying to enjoy the game again with poor service ) , paid both my acc's to be reopened and they are still closed :/

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
ah well been trying to log on since 10 am this morning ... but goa seems not to like paying customers ( shows me right for trying to enjoy the game again with poor service ) , paid both my acc's to be reopened and they are still closed :/

my guild m8 paid his bot acc at 11 cet or something, wasnt open at 23 cet :<
dont know if its still open tbh.. so something must be wrong

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
ahwell i managed to log on around 21.00 cet ( finally! ) and make some runs , and i just couldn't see any of the so called "sb zergs" anywhere , all i saw was hib's taken all towers ck and ran arund in a grp and attacked and added on all they could see, even a HUGABLE SB LIKE ME !

/dismiss khoda , as a buffed bm mate u should know that u are one of 2 classes a sb has problems with s what makes u think that u can /bow and /kiss after u add on me while fighting 2 ?

anyway all i saw was this socalled "solo bm Khoda" and a littul cute ns asst and 3 hibs ( ranger , bard , warden ) + my favorite mooks /hug sexyboy ;)

hope the fun can be more then onesided this evening.

/berge

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I'll bring my shade out tonight so you can farm some free rp's ;)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Emmet said:
well, he hits for same amount of dmg with both main and offhand tbh.. full CD spec shouldnt be like that anyway? :eek: lucky crits all swings? -.-

CD has nothing to do with base damage afaik, it simply gives access to styles and increases the chance of an offhand swing.

Shade damage is based on str for blades and str/dex for pierce. If he is using heat leggie offhand and traitors main hand then it's possible he will hit for similar damage off and main depending on your resists.

Generally speaking, offhand weapons are faster and so hit for less each swing.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Tallen said:
Generally speaking, offhand weapons are faster and so hit for less each swing.
That's not the reason. They hit for less because style damage is added to the mainhand. If you hit unstyled both mainhand and offhand should do about the same damage (based on the average speed of both weapons).

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
anyway all i saw was this socalled "solo bm Khoda" and a littul cute ns asst and 3 hibs ( ranger , bard , warden ) + my favorite mooks /hug sexyboy ;)/berge

Asst?
Cute?
I'll take 2 of whatever you're drinking :p

Inarra - Noob NS (mostly buffed, but clueless to make up for it) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom