Changes Ideas For Hibs

S

Shike

I cant believe this thread..... amazing

oh and I want instaAoEnearsight for my sorc tyvmuch, especially since he is so damn gimped and crappy, nerfed to oblivion is what I call it.. goddamn mythic for only making my mez boltrange and 400 radius....

:rolleyes:

Ravingdog, are u for real?? please tell me you have created that BWaccount to cause some havoc :|

V

VodkaFairy

Ok...

Can nightshades have 5x specpoints? They are too weak. And give them a morph that increases proc chance to 100% and gives full hp back and crit on every hit and gives a 5 minute stun proc to all armor pieces.

G

Glacier

1'st off Hibs are overpowered as it is.. just underpopulated (for some VERY weird reason i cant think of.. ).
and giving any tank the "whirwind.." are you out of your mind? that would be like a chanter/sm/IceWiz with scale/plate/chain wich could pbae while walking...

tbh the only idea i like is the idea of dark elves.. maybe not with those stats u mentioned, but with more str/con than the original elf...

and if u think hib is nerfed u must be mad...

ok, valewalkers arent that good atm, but they are getting tank melee skill, and changing the snare to instant cast...

and animist... well.. i cant see how u can find animist bad... sure it aint very good for the milegate>milegate running, but for keep siege/defence they are superior(like the manachanter... again :p)

And one more reason for hib not being gimped is that u need only 3 classes in a grp to make it ultimatley hard with:

Instant Ae-CC
Regular CC
Heals
End Regen
Speed 5
Mana Regen (for resting)
Pulsing Bladeturn
Resist buffs for all magic resists.
Group Purge.
AM.
And all the buffs u could want.

all this with 3 classes.... now for a mid grp to set this kinda thing up they would need:

Pac Healer.
Mend healer.
Shaman.
Skald.
Supression Runie.
And they will still miss Group Purge and AM)

5 classes that cant provide what 3 classes of hib can...

now for alb.

Sorcerer.
Friar.
Paladin.
Minstrel.
Earth Specced(gimped)Theurg.
Cleric.
(No Instant CC, a minor GP((SoS))

6 Classes that cant provide all 3 hib classes can.

now the weirdest thing u might see about this post is that i am a hib myself, but prolly one of the only who is admitting hibs are overpowered, but as we are underpopulated imo it should stay that way :p gifv rps ect...

Add: The bard must be the dream class of both mid and alb but think of this...
all you have to do is disable this one.. and the hib grp will loose Alot of viable abilities... whereas if a mid grp looses the shammy , the grp will still have end regen (pre 1.62) still have speed, still have mez, and still have heals, if they loose the healer, they will still have speed, still have end regen, and have o.k heals...

So theres alot of preassure to the hib grps keeping the bard/druid/wardens alive.. but overpowered RA's and (nerf) mages with baseline 9 sec stun and baod , it is still hard ;)

As for the asassains the Infil and SB are superior of the NS atm imo (pre 1.62... who knows what celt-shades might bring ;) )

and pls gifv mid some fancy group purge'ish ra :touch:

G

Gadd

Ravingdog why don't you make it so elddies can use spears! and bows! and sword and sheilds and bolts which obliterate entire keeps in one shot of the door with a range of 999999999999 and make it so they stealth aswell and get envenom and critty strikes and dual weild and get X10 their spec level so we get lots of points to get put on our uber new super eldritch who goes round in scaled kicking people up the arse with super bolts which are coated in poison.

nuff said.

p.s Eldies own! nerf everyone else!

D

Damon_D

Aye Glacier you are spot on.. If I started the game today..no way in hell I would play in mid..i would be a bard or a druid..even if I had to take pill's to handel the landscape

H

healer_mcheal

actually, i dont find any realm over powered, i find certain classes over powered, but not the whole realm, ok, chanters r overpowered, zerkers were/are over powered, and, mincers were kinda, think they got a nerf some where tho, any way, giv NS ability to transform into a Viper :p

H

Hargh

forgot to mention - dark elves already exist in Midgard thank you good morning.

G

Glacier

Originally posted by Hargh
forgot to mention - dark elves already exist in Midgard thank you good morning.

uhh... trolls ? :touch:

I cant see how u can see dark elf (drow) in any of the reals as it is..

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by fianno
holy fuck its an american from the vn boards!!!

possibly even the Enchanter TL.
you know how he's always whining about how pathetically weak chanters are..

V

VodkaFairy

He's a mana chanter bragging about how he took out a fg of albs solo and he says no class in hib is good or something..

Right :E

B

Belsameth

well, they aren't. they're hibs after all.
can't really think of anything more useless then a hib :)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Belsameth
well, they aren't. they're hibs after all.
can't really think of anything more useless then a hib :)

Sarum during a frenzy? :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Glacier
uhh... trolls ? :touch:

I cant see how u can see dark elf (drow) in any of the reals as it is..

Svart alfs = black elves = night elves

;)

H

hiban

Originally posted by Glacier
1'st off Hibs are overpowered as it is.. just underpopulated (for some VERY weird reason i cant think of.. ).
and giving any tank the "whirwind.." are you out of your mind? that would be like a chanter/sm/IceWiz with scale/plate/chain wich could pbae while walking...

Noone said it would hit for the same value as pbae? And besides, havent savages got some style with which they can hit more than one in just one hit?

H

Hargh

yes sorry svartalf = darkelf should ahve explained myself. thanks Gom

W

Wij

Originally posted by Hargh
Hey these are great ideas! That ranger arrows list was certainly fair. I think if you do that tho maybe these too:

Warriors to get pbaoe at least as good as L41 SM.
SM to get chain and exploding pet.
Runies get stealth.
BD - ok fine leave them :p
Zerkers - 2 handed weapons in each hand
SB - get to eat their opponent after killing him for 10 minute skald spped buff (stealthed)
Hunter - get all the Ranger arrows u described
New healer class - the Trendy Vicar - gets a Guitar to play Kum Bye Yah - skald speed insta heals and wears cool flares.

Bored now. Stopping.

Anyway you are l33t and they are great ideas!

looool :)

Must have been a pisstake in the first place though

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Wij

Must have been a pisstake in the first place though

One can only hope.
And if it wasnt....
<shudders>

O

old.Tohtori

Oh by the way...if you didn't notice, dark elves are allready ingame.

Atleast i think so, a little piece of a runaway svartalf anyone?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You should read the other replies, Toto :p

O

old.Tohtori

Ungh i must scream ARgh!

There was a mention of them by Hargh!

...well..atleast now the point is clear.

And to add my part to this mongoose a trua..

Don't think those ideas would improve anything...i say we need a training camp for hibs, i mean..come on...i haven't seen +10 hibs in BG in all my gaming days.

When played hibster, i had fun with the classes...mentalist for one is the most versatile caster class there is.

AoE dot..heals..the lots...

Maybe when i play too long in hibster and finally get killed by a orange even i might start shouting "giv buffs 'n uprades!" but for now i say the realm works, players don't. No offense to those who don't whine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom