Changes Ideas For Hibs

R

ravingdog

Rangers- New DD Arrow Type spells,that only work if weilding a bow

Seering Arrow- Aoe Exploding Arrow

Disturping arrow-Arrow dispells all buffages,but Blade turn and PBT

flyin Spirit- Arrow that can hit the same target muiti times,and returning to ranger

Druid-Ability to Morph in to many different forms,But doing this loses all abilitys to heal,or buff while in there enraged animal forms

Forms
Sparrows Flight-Turns into a big black raven,flys anywhere This form cannot attack.only traviel places,unharmed in storage time

Werewolf form- Inraged Warrior,your ability to duel damage in melee has increased 100% no time limited to this ability,get bonus to dex str con and quickness,but u no longer have the ability to buff and heal
u must wait 100mins before morphin back to healer,or werewolf
If u die u die turn back as a druid

Saber tooth tiger-Inraged Warror beast ,has same effects as werewolf but this one gives your attack speed 50% hp ressin by 500,and str con quickness and dex has been ressin to 60
This one has bigger weakness,because he suffers from automantic confusion,this means he can attack other members of realm,uncontrolable,but rapid like before this beast cannot heal buff,just rip thinqs apart with his large fangs ,implaing things with horn on his head,fleshing talons

Green Dragon-Friendly Dragon Druids Ultimite Form Very Large also Very Slow,his movement speed,is cut but the power/hp has increased 2000 This morphing cannot attack,cuts all healing spells cost down by 50% increases the strenght/con 100 points

Bad things is in this form u takes u 5mins to move a inch
There very very slow,Somewhat like a turtle
This unlike tiger ,super speed u have to wait 1hr
before u can change again

if your ardee had to go tnn

it would take u that long to get there

Blademasters
New Weapon Skill
Moon Gleave

Moon Gleave-is weapon Shaped in Large Elfen Crestied moon,These attacks are like pbaoe in melee form ,inabling the blademaster to spin attack kill muiti creatures

BladeStorm lvl50 Trible weild 2
Whirlwind spining Attack where blademaster spins into frenzy,in rapid speed working fast acting poison slowly cutin up the hp of target,its good to use keep raids because this attack does full damage of keeps doors,as for fighting with it you become some what like spinning top u no long control over your charater
u spin until u stop spinning when u do,u mezz yourself
unable to move for 1min

New Glove Class,New Race

Drow-Dark Elf
Stats
90-90-75-45-40-40-40-50

Drow Unlike the elfs there superior fighters,with great strenght con,dark elfs are most unlike allies to the elfs,but they willing gave themselfs to fight against mids and elf

new Stealther class

Purger- Purger works on skills that deprive other creatures/players of specs,stats,even there power

Skills
MoonGlaive
Parry
Envemon
Purging-Purging or Theif stealing someones gold each time u hit,or regening there hp
Mana Theft-spells or buffs that allow purger steal targets power drainings ones hp
Purge Mastery-debuffs increases ones specs,making ones weaker then they are

Shinobi Glove class
MoonGlaive
Parry
Aborial path-
Shinobis Aborial path-Hp regen,Self end regen buffs,Attack speed buffs,Fire damage add buffs
Way of the tiger-Con and Str Debuffs,each time u hit con/str is moved down by 1 PBT
Way of the dragon-Powerful Instinst Life tap,DDs Aoes Dots
All Instints,Hp regenations
Stealth
And Envemon
Large weapons

This glass is tanking Stealther,Unlike other stealthers these can tank a beating,with high evades,and can wear scale.master of shadows,and surprize Shinobis know no fear,fear no one

Sorry if my spelling is bad but this is about hibs

G

Generic Poster

flyin Spirit- Arrow that can hit the same target muiti times,and returning to ranger

:clap:

S

SoulFly Amarok

You got to be joking.

Piss of anyway.

S

Shike

o m g , get some sense of balance will ya ;)

worst kinda crap I read in a while

R

ravingdog

First of All,

I like to state non of u posting,must of never played Hiberia,because if u did really see how much they suck butt,Hiberia got Nerfed Bad When Si came out

U got your almost Immortal Bonedancer,and Super tank the reaver,I played them both But Hibs got crap

Valewalker Sucks
Animist Sucks

No Ifs ands about it Hiberias Has No Truely Uber Classes

Albion and midgared have 5 in total

We keep getting Nerfed,While u keep getting upgraded

Baliance There is no Baliance,maybe when Albions and Mids are conserned.

What makes things worse is that people stop playin hibs because we always getting nerfed

What then need to do Is Nerf Padalins Berzerkers Bonedancers reavers Theargist And Sorc to Make this game balienced

Albions Wisard does more spell damage then Eldiritch speced pruely on void
Thats massed up

If it means making dark Elf with stats 90-90-75-75-20-20-30-40 So be it Then There will be balienced,Then Ideas I had Prefect for hiberia,When u guys say my ideas for messed up make a charater in hiberia,Then realise how tuff this game really is

H

hercules-df

lol

Hib is the luv of mythic/goa. You would be unfightable if you had the numbers mid does.

S

spathi

guys go easy...

ravingdog mate... dude this is a quality thread and post, all credit to you for writing it up so brilliantly - made me laugh quite a few times, specially the bit at the end :

>Sorry if my spelling is bad but this is about hibs

lol ;) more please i think this is QUALITY :)

R

ravingdog

Even if my idea is bad

Even if my idea is bad,It can be made into something good,Idea is there,remake something little different,off this idea then make into a good idea

Idea of the Life Tab buff,any different then power tab buff

Here some other ideas from the same idea

Tank watch gives power he steals to caster in the group,channelling Padilan,Champion,skald get this able,for each time they hit a caster or healer channels power they steal,onto the casters in thats groups mana supply

Also Melee Pbaoe or Spin Attack,This may not just go to Hibs this attack be used by berserkers as well as Merc,ability to attack all targets in melee range

Mana Burn-New Realm Ability allows Caster to steal mana from other caster,as much mana they do steal,is how much damage then do in hp as well

Maybe my idea is bad,but any other way it can end up good

O

old.Kal

Dood I would really keep quiet you'll get flamed to death on here..

O

old.Trulla

nice ideas.. however not likely that they would implement any of these.. IMO mythic/goa only wants to make money and if they gonna do new classes or abilities they sure gonna charge us for it

I

ImLestat

Re: First of All,

First of all, are you playing the same game as the rest of us? Are you living on a different planet?

Originally posted by ravingdog
Hiberia got Nerfed Bad When Si came out

Nerfed? Lol, there was no nerf with SI.

And fyi, there has been an official "boost Alb" patch, and there is in testing on Pendragon atm an official "boost Hib" patch. So far there hasn't been any "boost Mid" patch.

O

old.Zarff

come on im with ravingdog here, we all know mids are totally uber and hibs just keep getting nerfed, I mean just look at hibs' RAs gp, baod...tbh I think hibs should get a RA that makes em immortal for 30 mins, anything else would b unfair for such a nerfed realm.

H

Hargh

Hey these are great ideas! That ranger arrows list was certainly fair. I think if you do that tho maybe these too:

Warriors to get pbaoe at least as good as L41 SM.
SM to get chain and exploding pet.
Runies get stealth.
BD - ok fine leave them :p
Zerkers - 2 handed weapons in each hand
SB - get to eat their opponent after killing him for 10 minute skald spped buff (stealthed)
Hunter - get all the Ranger arrows u described
New healer class - the Trendy Vicar - gets a Guitar to play Kum Bye Yah - skald speed insta heals and wears cool flares.

Bored now. Stopping.

Anyway you are l33t and they are great ideas!

B

Belsameth

even the name Sparrows Flight was ripped from AO
all the other morphs are as well
you did forget Pronounciation of Greatness in the list tho...
which should transform the druid into a Leet...

oh. wait. no Leets in DAoC (if there were, I'd still be playing it :p )

some of the ideas are certainly interesting...but the classes are hard enough to balance as it is, without dragging the entire AO skilltree over...

T

Tasans

Maybe he wants a couple B52 added to that list, and oh a few nukes as well?

"Chanters cant kill quick enough..."

C

Cybwyn

If they get all that, I want PBAOE insta lifetap with no recast timer for Scouts. :)

Oh, with 1,500 radius and no damage dropoff at the edges.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Re: First of All,

I like to state non of u posting,must of never played Hiberia,because if u did really see how much they suck butt,Hiberia got Nerfed Bad When Si came out

U got your almost Immortal Bonedancer,and Super tank the reaver,I played them both But Hibs got crap

Valewalker Sucks
Animist Sucks

Albion and midgared have 5 in total

Baliance There is no Baliance,maybe when Albions and Mids are conserned.

What makes things worse is that people stop playin hibs because we always getting nerfed

What then need to do Is Nerf Padalins Berzerkers Bonedancers reavers Theargist And Sorc to Make this game balienced

Albions Wisard does more spell damage then Eldiritch speced pruely on void
Thats massed up

If it means making dark Elf with stats 90-90-75-75-20-20-30-40 So be it Then There will be balienced,Then Ideas I had Prefect for hiberia,When u guys say my ideas for messed up make a charater in hiberia,Then realise how tuff this game really is

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

T

the_fnord

Ermm. have I come to the right place???

Is this the Diablo2 forum?
'Cus I really think they should nerf Diablo!!!

:great:

T

Tasans

Reliable rumours tell me that mythic feels elds are underpowered against chanters. So they are considering adding this as their unique RA. Enjoy :p

C

Cavex ElSaviour

well. tbh, i liked the pbaoe arrow. an arrow that has a radius dmg from the impact. could be implemented in all realms. the morphing is stupid :p Hibs and Mids already have a morphin class.

And whats the BS about albs and mids having uber classes :S. Non of the realms have uber classes, all the classes have their advantages and disadvantages.

M

Maliz-

intellect.jpg

L

liste

the day they give infils PBAOE pa, you can have your dodgy arrows and whatnot

A

Apathy

Disturping arrow

I think someone needs to "disturp" you. Clearly you have been drinking too much of the stuff.

a.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Re: Re: Changes Ideas For Hibs

Originally posted by Apathy
I think someone needs to "disturp" you. Clearly you have been drinking too much of the stuff.

a.

:ROFLMAO:

K

klavrynd

Sorry if my spelling is bad but this is about hibs
:confused:

U got your almost Immortal Bonedancer,and Super tank the reaver,I played them both But Hibs got crap.

We can't help you're as clueless as a bunny slipper. Imo only assasin classes struggle with bonedancers and judging the rest of your post you prolly have an elf shade with starting emp/int/pie with 50 stealth 50 CD rest divided jonstyle.

reavers too are fun for finding silly stealthers but they're not uuuuuuuuber (even though leviathane needs a nerf ~~ )

"Jeez this game is hard even at 'don't hurt me difficulty rating' , iddqd and idkfa"

bunny slippers...

I'm thinking towards Halo|NS here, nobody can be this clueless and bad at english?

H

hiban

The power of Mythic compells you! Go back to Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3!

You are sooooo far away from any reality. Druids are good as it is... They dont need to be boosted with "turtle mode" or "dog mode". Why should they morph and go melee? - smells diablo 2

Dark elves? Influenced by Blizzards attempt to put them up as a "neutral race"? sure, bet they would gladly join in with the small annyoing lurikeens and the peace loving firbolgs and elves...
Also giving them the strength of a troll, conc of a dwarf and dex of a lurikeen... Uber?
- smells WC 3

Arrows that hit multiple targets and returns to the ranger? or dispell all buffage? - smells diablo 2

(tho the AoE arrow might be cool. Make them harder to get tho. Like u need arrows with some minimum required qual, and spellcraft/alchemy-imbued. Also, the effect cant be too powerfull, as that would make it possible for archers to stand miles away and kill crowds with just a few arrows...)

Assassin with scale and high evade? Once again diablo 2- all classes can wear all armor. Also giving them parry, envenom, LW, hp regen, spells and that moon glaive thingy... Sounds to me that u´re afraid to fail with your classes? How many specpoints should they get per lvl? x3, x4?

So! The 2 good things that MIGHT be interesting: AoE exploding arrows and the spinning style for BMs. Make it a lvl 50 style in some chain or something. Might need some testing but would be cool to see.

take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom