Change Skins ;)

Dizt

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, i know its been done before, i have whole catacombs box and just wanna know how i change my liddul lurikeen into a big troll, Anyone who could tell me what things i should rename etc, and which folders, thanks ;)

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
If it works, I'd suspect he'd just see the troll on his screen, and the others will still see the lurikeen :confused:

Would that still count as an exploit ??

Dizt

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah everyone else would see me as a "luri" and i would see myself as a troll ;) dunno if its exploit tho

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Used to do the same on Unreal Tournament - although I changed voice pack - great hearing Homer Simpson - or the Sargent from Platoon shouting - but as above was client side only so just for me :)

No idea what you need to change in DAoC to get similar though - no editor included with this game so over to some other Geek :)

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
You can't make yourself like a big troll. You'd have troll shape, but luri height and looks etc. It's against the coc, however.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Eva said:
You can't make yourself like a big troll. You'd have troll shape, but luri height and looks etc. It's against the coc, however.

So you'd get a 2 ft. high troll? :p

And if i changed a tall troll into luri skin i'd get some kind of mecha-luri, 8 ft tall? That would be kinda funny...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom