Change RightNow Profile

septic

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know how I do this?

Wont let me change my address or email address!

Any idea's?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
You don't change your RightNow profile. You change your subscription profile and RightNow changes with that. If you want your replies from RightNow to go to a different email address than the registered subs address, you can enter the new email address just below the main text window.

septic

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
You don't change your RightNow profile. You change your subscription profile and RightNow changes with that. If you want your replies from RightNow to go to a different email address than the registered subs address, you can enter the new email address just below the main text window.

I've changed my subscrition information three times since having this game (address, email address) due to moving house etc, and my RightNow profile has never changed.
Same for my subs/game password, which i've changed a dozen times, but my RightNow login/password remains the same, the first game/password I was issued with.
I've reported it to RightNow, just awaiting a reply.
Thanks for the reply anyway Requiel.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i had to change my address like 3 times before it stayed. but havent tryd changeing the email.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
septic said:
I've changed my subscrition information three times since having this game (address, email address) due to moving house etc, and my RightNow profile has never changed.
Same for my subs/game password, which i've changed a dozen times, but my RightNow login/password remains the same, the first game/password I was issued with.
I've reported it to RightNow, just awaiting a reply.
Thanks for the reply anyway Requiel.

yeah if i change my game password it never sync's with RightNow

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
me too i changed my subs email add but rightnow still sends to old add .. im just lucky i have access to both still coz i bet loads dont

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom