Change Creditcard

O

old.timbak

Hi,

I would like to change my DAOC account credit card payment. Currently it is on Visa and I want to change it to my Master Card.

I cant figure out how to do this. Has anyone done it before ?!

Please advise me, the payment didnt work and now they threaten to suspend my account. Ooh man what a terrible thought 8(

Bowy

A

Alrindel

I remember looking at the payment site trying to figure out how to do this and there didn't seem to be any way. I think you'll have to use RightNow to get in touch with customer service (or call them) and have them make the change manually.

O

old.timbak

GOA Thanx 8)))

I was surprised with the quick response of GOA, after all the negative publicity around their Service. Thumbs up GOA!

For you all who might encounter this problem too:

Hello,

to change your credit card numbers, you have to go to "My account" category. Enter your SUBSCRIPTION login and password. You will access to " Terminate my subscription" in "My current subscription". Like that, you stop the tacit reconduction of your current subscription period.
A few days after the end of your current subscription the 03.05.02, you will return to "My account" category and you will choose " Modify my personal information" in " To access the game". There, you will enter your new numbers of credit card. Don't worry, all the characters of the game are saved for 6 months.

Yours sincerely,
--------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

O

old.Elasto

I had this exact same problem...

thanks for posting the reply, it seems RightNow is PotLuck when it comes to responses.

Still be a DAMN sight easier if it was setup the same way as Mythic ;)

A

Alrindel

Aha, the trick is that you have to wait a couple of days. That's good to know.

Also interesting that GOA keeps old character information in the database for twice as long as Mythic does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom