Champs

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Directed more at the higher rr champs, just interested to see if you run with the new det or high purge.

Missing my old armsmen and tempted to role a champ/hero though more tempted at champ with its higher util (though no stocism QQ)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
have det5 atm, its pretty nice. main thing is that you're stunned for a very short duration, so its ok to go a little further out of range without risk of getting stuck there. sometimes with champ you have to run quite far to interrupt/debuff someone where needed, and healer/cleric stun can be lethal then. but with ~1-2 sec stunduration + tendrilspamming after its all good :p

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
whats the mezz/root red duration like atm, i quessing it must be about 15-20 sec?

I take it capped resists etc

Varna

Fledgling Freddie
Yurka said:
whats the mezz/root red duration like atm, i quessing it must be about 15-20 sec?

I take it capped resists etc

Yeah, that sounds about right, it's not exceptional but it's alot better than the old 40s or so. I have det5 on my reaver and I find though that yellow mezz/roots are more common, and therefore in both cases after 3s I get the fading out message.

Alaix

Fledgling Freddie
Hi m8, i got a champion, named Alaix, rr6l7 and played him since old times in daoc (omg....about 4 years playing this damn vicious game?).Well i got this ra´s in mine champ Lw/valor 50 specc ofc): Aug str 4, MoP 3, Static tempest 1, Purgue 2, and when i get rr7 ill take MoP4.
I got Gem Of Lost Memories and purgue 2 and its enought 4 rvr, GOLM break mezz and after that i got rooted then i spend Purgue 2.Thought if u will take det 5 u will spend 35 points, in this class only useful 4 mezz (1:30 minutes mezzed f.e. with det 5--->41,5 seconds), if u got rooted u can still interrupt mages,healers with DD&Snare and ST1 and banelords abilities, and u must take ST1, because champions in rvr teams got interrupted mission on healers/mages enemies.Then det 5 and st1= 40 points thats rr5.
In my opinion in high ranks, champions must got these abilities: rr9 (80 points)
Sure these: St 1, aug str 4, Mop4 and Purgue2 (thats 60 points)
Others, depends of the wishes of players; ill get MoP 5 and Dual Threat 1, that ill give 44% 4 do a crit.(thats 20 points more)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Get det5 its so useful, my guild likes it as well because I no longer whine like a baby on vent when I get rooted or mezzed. Basicly insta stun immunity from healer/cleric stuns and stuff.. its awesome :) Have det5 pain3 str2 atm will be getting str3 in a few days :)

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
Alaix said:
Others, depends of the wishes of players; ill get MoP 5 and Dual Threat 1, that ill give 44% 4 do a crit.(thats 20 points more)

10% is base crit chance so you get 49% with mop5 alone afaik.

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
trying to decide weapon choice atm

not sure if bruiser is any good never seen anyone use it :p

but want to keep battler for 1h, so need my 2hd weapons sorted

Think my prefered LW options would be:
Alacritous Blunt LW 99qual+
Malice Blade
Matter LW

otherwise:
Alacritous Blade LW
Malice Blunt
Matter LW

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Yurka said:
trying to decide weapon choice atm

not sure if bruiser is any good never seen anyone use it :p

but want to keep battler for 1h, so need my 2hd weapons sorted

Think my prefered LW options would be:
Alacritous Blunt LW 99qual+
Malice Blade
Matter LW

otherwise:
Alacritous Blade LW
Malice Blunt
Matter LW

edit -actually, champion weapon blunt, malice blade though I dunno how far of DR is.

Alaix

Fledgling Freddie
Well ty Orsi 4 that info, didnt know there was a 10% crit base then ill get only MoP4 and Dual Threath 1, that will give me about 42% 4 make a crit and i think its enought.
And Yurka u must make Malice Axe as your main weapon 1hand/2 hand slah or crush dmg depends of your choice but u must know that Malice Axe proc stack with our debuffs

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
ofc i know it does, and i said i want malice as blade as my prefered option

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
ive got malice slash in template, and using battler as crush against thoose who is slash resistant

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom