Champion movie

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Feelt bored one day so i put together the solo fotage i had been recording over a few months time :p
its 350 mb large about 25min long

Here it is:
Kattlah Profile, Kattlah Details - FileFront.com
For people with Filefront problems: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Songs used:
A3 - Woke Up This Morning
22 Pistepirkko - birdy
Doop - Doop
Ladytron - Destroy everything you touch
System of a down - Boom!
The Kristet utseende - Excalibur
The Undertones - Teenage kicks
Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun

Hope you enjoy it, recorded on the Limors cluster

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
How you find it soloing on a visable over there? Guess will see after dl vid anyhow. Was kind of interesting with all the little invisible men with bows and arrows...

Think have bumped into you, was running about on a kobbie skald for a while. Prolly will again soon, as the bottom seems to have dropped out of dyvet altogether right now.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
How you find it soloing on a visable over there? Guess will see after dl vid anyhow. Was kind of interesting with all the little invisible men with bows and arrows...

Think have bumped into you, was running about on a kobbie skald for a while. Prolly will again soon, as the bottom seems to have dropped out of dyvet altogether right now.

Its OK if you run wierd hours like befor 13:00 and after 00:00 cet.

Sometimes its ok to run in between those hours but usualy i just end up getting zerged..

Septina

Part of the furniture
Does people on that server even know what purge is? Oo
Shocking ammount of fights/people that didnt have it up or didnt have it at all. :x

Also, why swap to Crush LW vs Shadowblades? If i havent gone completely senile as far as i can remember SBs are slash weak? :O

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Pretty good vid like. Got to say I prefered the fights vs randoms over the people who seemed to know what they were doing, they dragged on for too long. :p

Just wondering about the start, why use Battler on the necro while you still had Badge of Valor up?

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Also, why swap to Crush LW vs Shadowblades? If i havent gone completely senile as far as i can remember SBs are slash weak? :O

Trying for ze AF debuff and partly becuse i forget what classes are weak to what ;<<

And Battler actualy gives you more dmg with bov

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I hope you're not 42 shield! D/ling! :>

aika

Can't get enough of FH
nice movie :)

You forget to debuff sometimes though ;>

Champ is perfect rly for wiping minigprs of worthless zergers. I wish I could chartransfer mine to Limors ;<

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Downloading! :D I didn't know you were hardcore on limors relliks! I remember you showed great potential when we ran on dyvet though, Chim always bragged a shitload of your assisting etc :) Will be a good watch

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Great movie :D Loved it. Hope you're still enjoying daoc mate <3

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
I'm so glad you didn't put PR grp footage on it ;( Would felt ashame seing me playing druid :)

Dling...slowly :/

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
I'm so glad you didn't put PR grp footage on it ;( Would felt ashame seing me playing druid :)

Dling...slowly :/

hoho, i post a pic of "you" in aoc, start feeling ashamed ^^

Thessaloniki_picture006.png

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
It's the only way i can lay AoC :(

My comp can't handle it :/

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Enjoyed the movie, some nice fights on it. :)

Kudos for Violent Femmes ending. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom