Derric

Originally posted by froler-mid
frikkin pets imo, give back asd ;ddd

I really want to make a comment about that but don't think I can be arsed. :p

Oh btw...Froler sucks! \o/

B

bigchief

Originally posted by ironhand
I havent seen Rune Master in RvR for a long time (and im not talking about those crap lagged to hell zerg keep takes/rp farms either).

Zarff Runestone <Warders of the 7th Sigil>: L50 Dwarf Runemaster, RPs: 4,157,446 (154,241 last week)

See him several times a day :rolleyes:

Suggest you rvr more tbh.

A

Arnor

as for immunity etc, mebbe mezzed by healer, then bard...? ;d

HI IM RR11 FOTMWHORE AND DONT KNOW SHIT!

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Arnor
HI IM RR11 FOTMWHORE AND DONT KNOW SHIT!

HI IN ORDER TO GAIN DE RESPECTZ j00 MUST STUDIE TEH DAOC GMEZ FOR TEH EQUAZIONS + INVISBUL RVR ROOLZ BOOK HEHEHEHEHE =]]]]]]]]]]]]]

A

Arnor

Mr retard fo k?

ok, i dont wanna say _never_ because there might have been once in some beta-patch on pendragon, but there has (almost) never EVER been possible to mezz with other types of mezzes to bypass the mezz-immunity timer. As a player with what, 150-200 days /played, you should know this. Just like you prolly know that the melee as cap is 1.5sec etc. Its simple, common, daoc knowledge.

fotmwhore was a cheapshot, but with an infil _and_ a savage, you really deserve that tbh.

and melachi, im not talking about some semi-bogus hidden lore about shield wskill or your % chance to guard against a given target or sumt like that. This is (atleast for me) VERY basic knowledge, that anyone that has played daoc in rvr should know.

and to the original poster, 1minute passes very fast in daoc-rvr, I cant ever remember to have tried to use a potion with over 30secs left on re-use timer.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Arnor. I was recently in Thid with my runie and got chain mezzed when Mids were defending CK. Its really crazy. You're mezzed then damaged then mezzed again. It wasn't that laggy and I'm sure it wasn't stun then mez etc.

There is a bug somewhere but its very hard to pin down the circumstances when it occurs.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Arnor. I was recently in Thid with my runie and got chain mezzed when Mids were defending CK. Its really crazy. You're mezzed then damaged then mezzed again. It wasn't that laggy and I'm sure it wasn't stun then mez etc.

There is a bug somewhere but its very hard to pin down the circumstances when it occurs.

yeah, it seemed like a bug. Just wanted to point out the minute thingy because lots of times I get mezzed, purge/whatever and a little wihle after i get mezzed again going wtf! ^^

I

ironhand

Originally posted by bigchief
Zarff Runestone <Warders of the 7th Sigil>: L50 Dwarf Runemaster, RPs: 4,157,446 (154,241 last week)

See him several times a day :rolleyes:

Suggest you rvr more tbh.

Such trival nit-picking then again this is B's Whines what more can you expect.

I try avoid Elame prime time unless have some form of opted grp else your toast. Besides Runies arent exactly fotm as such they not comman place in RvR was more the point i should have put across. If you check the stats 7 of the top 20 Runies were inactive last week, another 8 made less than 8k rps, 3 have pretty average RPs if your out in a non opted grp weekly and the last 2 have got some decent RPs.

So really you point is moot and i'll stand by comment of not seeing a rune master in RvR for a long time, because in reality there hardly played to any hardcore degree like other class in mid.

B

bigchief

Originally posted by ironhand
If you check the stats 7 of the top 20 Runies were inactive last week, another 8 made less than 8k rps, 3 have pretty average RPs if your out in a non opted grp weekly and the last 2 have got some decent RPs.

You could say that about half the classes in this game on this server (and indeed others). Your point?

I

ironhand

Originally posted by bigchief
You could say that about half the classes in this game on this server (and indeed others). Your point?

My original point was that runies arent very comman in RvR, but its gone way off subject mater nvm.

S

snoz

Originally posted by case-rigantis
ok this is not getting ridiculous just had a fight at amg odins and watch our support get mezzed..stunned...mezzed stunned...mezzed ...stunned....

wtf happened to immunity timer?

i`ve sent 5 right now requests WITH screen shots proving multiple mezzes from same type of mez and the reply i get bugger all

Immune timer only lasts for 60 seconds ... ur looking at being mezzed 30 seconds ... if no det etc then stuned for 6 or smt .. rooted for another 25. Yes we look at in game clock and remezz after 1 minute or time it in our heads :) Im pretty good at this from quake 3 tdm/duel timing armors and such ^^

O

old.Whismerill

You are right Case Rigantis, unfortunately.

The timer never worked, you can be CCed forever thats a fact in RvR.

O

old.tuppe

Originally posted by Melachi-
HI IN ORDER TO GAIN DE RESPECTZ j00 MUST STUDIE TEH DAOC GMEZ FOR TEH EQUAZIONS + INVISBUL RVR ROOLZ BOOK HEHEHEHEHE =]]]]]]]]]]]]]

dam, have allways know my english is crap but? didnt know i write so bad, is this the way these days?
hmm alott learning i guess

M

marathor

The whine is stlong in this thread.

But to the point: Our fg's zerger is already thinking of respeccing purge away as it has been kinda useless for a while now.
Slam, Purge, slam= stunned ... thats like wtf.
Over and over again all the time. Used to purge mezzes on my healer... kinda cba now as I only get remezzed after 2 sec again.

Immunity timers seem to work sometimes and sometimes not. Anyhow its GOA playing again as the there hasnt been any crying on Vn boards where the stlongest whine lives.

O

old.Emma

AS long as there are savages in a mid group they will be fotm groups ;p

ohh and after savages.. i think it`ll be the mezz spammers turns next ;p

nothing sucks more for a caster when you cant do shit because xx number of people are spamming amnesia/mezz/root stopping you from doing anything unless you pop moc for a massive 15 seconds of casting which can still be messed around with amnesia.

ohh and mids are the worst for amnesia because 2-3 healers can spam it where as your normal hib/alb group only has one amnesia class and its either instant on a recast timer or ae but uses a tonne of mana ;p

2-3 healers can prevent a group from casting pretty easy yet one class cannot.

imho not to nurf it just for healers but make it an instant spell only on a 15-30 recast timer for all 3 class's healer/bard/sorc.

Users who are viewing this thread