chain drops in mid 20s

S

sweetleaf.

Hello wonder if any can give some advice.

I am new to midgard and getting ready for thid bg and i still got my /level blue armour and finding it a struggle with little cash.

So all i need to know , is there nice monsters who drop chain around level 25 ish.

Regards Balrin

G

GrivneKelmorian

Cursed tomb got loads of nice drops in the 20 - 30(?) level range, i think.

A

Aule Valar

theres a few one time drops, mainly huaberks in musp if i remember right

O

ormorof

theres Hrodek's hauberk otd in muspel and brimstone breastplate, some mobs also drop lava forged leggings, vendo has some non-magic chain drops but if i was you id go for cursed tomb, not many xp there though so probably wont get a grp easy :(

R

Roo Stercogburn

Skeletal Commander in Musp for Brimstone Breastplate - I think he cons green or blue about lvl30.

If you're stuck for a weapon, do the Silent Death quest from Bork in Huginfell. You'll have to do the Hunting Party prerequisite quests from him beforehand but they are easy. Silent Death ends up with you killing Njessie near Gna Faste and getting a reasonable weapon for your trouble.

If you are stuck for a reasonable cloak, go kill Gokstorm at the entrance to Musp for a one time drop. I think the cloak has heat resist on it, nice for BG1.

There is an Elder Sveawolf near Huginfell that hands out 2 quests and the second one gives out a reasonable jewel if you need that slot filled for BG1.

Message me in-game if you need any help.

H

Hargh

Originally posted by ormorof
theres Hrodek's hauberk otd in muspel and brimstone breastplate, some mobs also drop lava forged leggings, vendo has some non-magic chain drops but if i was you id go for cursed tomb, not many xp there though so probably wont get a grp easy :(

What do u mean not much exp there? For L20-24 it's THE place to go. No Vendo whiners, great drops, maximum camp bonus all the time, jsut don't kill the wandering corpses unless u want 2 spiders on ur ass. Oh and it's right next to SI too, none of this horse down from Vendo cr@p - and TONS of undead for casters to cane.

T

TodinStark

Morvalt Krigare drops ROG Chain in AegirsLanding. lvl20+ chain..

A

Astraad

As Todina said. Morvalt Unique chain drops are what i got on my BG Warrior atm, some of them are bloody good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom