CH xp probs

A

amuse

Any1 else having problems with Creature Handler XP?

Geting 1 xp nomather what i kill, and nomather what pet.. even tamed a new baby and killed something 2 mins later, and got 1 xp!

the "tame" and "train" xp works though...

This started today(after the patch), and is realy anoying!

Any1 know how to fix this, and if it cant be fixed, plz reply if u have the same problem, so i know im not the only one...

know of 1 CH that has the same prob, havent spoken to more

W

|WarpiG|

Not loged in since tuesday, but i get 1 ch xp if the pet im using is at a greater level than the creature im killing.

Will have to try again tonight but on my last visit to dathomir i was gettin 540 (x2) CH XP on each giant baz nitch using 2 normal dewbacks :)

F

Fafnir

Aye, seems bugged or nerfed , its the same with combat, my lvl22 graul nearly died from a lvl16 mission, where i fought 2 reb medics and a reb sergant. FFS around 20 Headshot3 + 6 mind bleed total to take them all down is a bit over the top.

E

edoa

Yepp

I got killed by 2 blues and one white... Before patch I didnt even loose 5% of my health when taking on exacly thoose mobs. After testing it seemed like my armor wasnt working and my unarmed dmg was nerfed 50%.

Well Ive gotten abit dissapointed on SOE, the game got potential but hmm I just dont like the way its being run so this will for 100% sure not be the onlinegame im gonna settle in.

Ive never seen a MMORPG that is as unbalanced as SWG, Im gonna give it another try on one of the new EU servers(if they are comming) else Ill just have to wait for next big MMORPG :(

E

Ebonn

Read the official post by devs on official forums, about issues with new patch, all of the things you guys have mentioned are spoke about there.

On a much lighter note they messed up fixing panicshot and its now back to its pre-nerf glory, time to go on a killing spree before they change it again :D

W

Wrigleys

Originally posted by Ebonn
On a much lighter note they messed up fixing panicshot and its now back to its pre-nerf glory, time to go on a killing spree before they change it again :D

Too late fixed in todays hotfix :p

E

Ebonn

Originally posted by Wrigleys
Too late fixed in todays hotfix :p

Guessed it would be, good job i spent yesterday terrorising jedis :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom