Certification Calculator

• Thread starter old.Trine Aquavit
  • Start date
P

[PS]Nova

Yeah I've had a look at a couple of these.

I tend to just go with whatever I feel like getting at the time tho. rather than planning it out. :p

Probably better to plan it tho :p

O

Old_Bean

Yeah I generally play one style and then spend a couple of days changing it around.

P

[PS]Nova

Yeah, it's like my main char at the moment, Angel.

Started out medic/infil suit.

Now is adv medic, eng, Lightning.

Completely different to what I'd planned at the start :)

Works quite well tho.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

How do you find Adv Medic, Angel?

Even after telling folks that I have it I never get a chance to use it. It's even more frustrating than medic/repair. You would think that people would want to be healed/repaired/rezzed, but it doesn't seem like it much.

I'm thinking of dropping Med entirely and picking up some other stuff.

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
How do you find Adv Medic, Angel?

Even after telling folks that I have it I never get a chance to use it. It's even more frustrating than medic/repair. You would think that people would want to be healed/repaired/rezzed, but it doesn't seem like it much.

I'm thinking of dropping Med entirely and picking up some other stuff.

A lot of people have dropped medic totally afaik.

I quite like it, but half the time I forget I have it, and so does my squad and outfit.

Most of the time I'm in a tank as well. Although I've started in firefights going to a certain point and /b or /l that I'm around and people should tell me if they need me, and that seems to work. Or staying in the CC - I have engineer as well as adv medic so can keep people alive fairly well I think.

The big thing that annoys me is that people don't realise they need to stand still for you to heal/repair them.

The number of times I run up behind a squad mate and he legs it off in the opposite direction...

P

[PS]Mung

Yeah DMW gets pissed off 'cos people release too quickly.
It's because you can often spawn and get back to the fight quicker than the medic can get to you.

G

GregorFlambasto

what the highest br I heard it was 20 ?

P

[PS]Mung

20 is the highest BR
23 is the highest number of certs you can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom