Ceremonial Bracer

Eleannor

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Everyone,

I need to get about 75% ML xp if I want to attend the ML 9 Raid on Sunday :( The fastest and best way I can think of doing this is on a CB farm raid type thing.

So is anyone interested in doing a CB farm with me tomorrow 18:00 CET ? If that time really does not suit anyone I am open to offers ... I am hopeing Bluesky will read this and take pity on me and lead it, otherwise you are stuck with me :( Eeep

As usuall I will bring the Biscuits, Chocolate and plenty of hugging action for all who attend :) You never know you may even end up with a CB :)

Depending on the numbers who are interested there may be some selection criteria as I think more than 2 groups would be a little over kill..

Hugs and things

Ele

Granville

Fledgling Freddie
can pop along with me warrior and bb. tis a bit late for me tho i could only stay until i got the call to the pub. Can be available from whenever blue's jacinas raid end's.

CB isnt hard to do, am sure you will have no probs running it :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
hehe hi Eleannor o/ I also got a char I could do with ml xp on so ill bring her and my zerk and shammy so we can kill the Melos Wave master a few times to get some ml xp :)

We only really need 1fg ish - 3-4 meleers is fine for it - last time i did farming raids on it pop was anything between 5 secs to 15-20 mins but not sure if its the same now tho - but hey we can try and find out tho.

seeya 5pm (gmt) 6pm (cet) saturday :) I suggest best place to meet is the Meso shark merchant but if you want to meet somewhere else then just shout :) I still have a mod list from the previous raids I did but not sure what you want to do about it - will post it here if required.

oh and I want some /hug action :cheers:

Eleannor

Fledgling Freddie
A reply

Hehe Blue,

I am not really bothered about getting a bracer anyway, but if everyone wants then I am happy to use the mod list from your last raid as it will be you leading anyway :)

I guess it all depends on how often he spawns now after the patch ? We will have to see I suppose.

Meso shark merchant seems a great place to meet so we can all meet there please :)

Special hugs for Bluesky for helping out :)

Ele

More hugs to come

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Might I suggest you also join in on the Erinys Charm and Jacinas Sash that are held by Flundra and Bluesky respectively on saturday. This should cash in a large part of that ML-exp you need. :)

OwnedTBH

Fledgling Freddie
signing up

Flumpy rr5l0 ML7(need ml exp for ml8) full pac / mend healer fully sced etc.

Need bracer can we not use the mod list please as its realy shit and its a completey diff raid and I actually want a chance to win one.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
OwnedTBH said:
Need bracer can we not use the mod list please as its realy shit and its a completey diff raid and I actually want a chance to win one.

In what way is it "really shit" ?

In what way is it "completely diff raid" ?

I used to farm the cb's for ppl who wanted ml xp and the drop itself and a mod list is the fairest and best way for ppl to get an item they want imo.

Do you actually mean you want to put your own greed before your realm mates who have already put work in to try and earn themselves a reward ?

You attitude really doesnt help anyone.... including yourself :(

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
OwnedTBH said:

I have no mod either... but i dont really care :p just want that bracer ^^
and if its only 1fg that farms it there should be no problem to get hold of one.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Not posting to make you cancel the CB farmage, but imo the fastest way of gaining ml xp is by doing RvR :) I got 100% in about an hour on my savage between 4 and 5, and about 1-2 hours on shaman.. I tried doing artifact encounters and certain boss mobs, but the fastest for me, by far, was RvR :)

Funkybunny

Banned
i need ml xp for ml5 on my hunter.. so ill most likely be there if im awake :p i dont need the bracer or anything.. so i dont care how ya do it like that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom