Ceremonial Bracer farm

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
I want to try and farm Ceremonial Bracer tonight. I need the arti and wanna try and arrange grp to farm it. I am not a veteran at CB but think I have a pretty good idea on whats needed to farm all three of the mobs. Plan is to start at around 19.00-19.30CET tonight and my intended grp setup will be.

- Shield Tank
- Shield Tank
- dmg dealer
- dmg dealer
- Healer
- Healer
- Random
- Random

This setup assumes there are BBs and I will probably bring one. I will bring either a FOP Healer or a Tank Warrior depending what might be lacking. I am aware that there is a ML8 raid tonight but thought I would give it a go anyway. All drops are randomed at the end of the farm and you need to attend the whole farm to be eligible to roll in the end. So sign up with class and if you are bringing a BB or not.

Gramm

Fledgling Freddie
Great initiative mate! Can I have a random-spot for my shaman? :) its aug/cave specced, aint got FoP yet though :(

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
just to let u know the pop times from this have drastically changed...its now 30 mins to 1 hour for re-pop.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Adoctor said:
just to let u know the pop times from this have drastically changed...its now 30 mins to 1 hour for re-pop.

I am aware of that thats why we are gonan try and farm all three of them, to give the other time to repop.

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
a not-so-smart date, since it's ml8 today and many won't be able to attend due to that ^^

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Mazzaca said:
a not-so-smart date, since it's ml8 today and many won't be able to attend due to that ^^

And I also mentioned in the initial post that I am aware of that. Wanted to give it a go anyway.

Velveteen

Fledgling Freddie
can come with Pac/Mend healer
or
BD or Shaman (aug) or zerk or savage =)

will need credit on my bd at some stage though.

let me know if you need me =)

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
ok short on signups so far. I am not calling it off yet. Signup if you want to join.

So far we are seriously lacking tanks and dmg dealers.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Well, I am canceling it for now. ML8 raid tonight, so not really suprised. Dont worry though I will most likely arrange CB farms in the near future since I still need the artifact. :)

Will return a couple of days in advance when I plan to arrange it.

Thanks to those who signed up for this one though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom