Central London Renting

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Well of course you do... ;)

(Bring the love balls next time, mkay?)

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
Go to Brixton.

That way the 'others' will get rid of you for me.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stop shitting on people, folks.

Brooky - Wimbledon and thereabouts are nice, but probably pricey tbh... worth a look as there are trains to central london every few minutes.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
We are friendly. We just don't like people who choose to be etre retrads.
That's grand, but then why come on to a thread started by said person and act like a cunt? Pointless waste of time if you ask me, and very telling about what a dick you are. That said, that fact was never really in question.

(Same goes for the other fuckwits on this thread who had nothing more relevant to contribute)

G

Glen, check out your deviantart bio, it says you are from sw20, now be nice and careful how much info you put about yourself online :p

i wasnt really looknig to live in wimbledon but actually after looking it actually does look a cool place to stay and nice and close (quick) to where i am hopefully going to be working

G

think ive got a working interview next monday and tuesday in London so hopefully here we go..........

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
think ive got a working interview next monday and tuesday in London so hopefully here we go..........

My missus lives in the paddington area, 1 min walk from paddington station, 4 min from Lancaster Gate. When I visit I go from waterloo, so journey back is

Paddington -> Bakerloo -> Baker Street > Jubilee -> Waterloo

And that takes me about 30 mins. Cant imagine it'd take much longer of sitting on Jubilee to get to London Bridge.

Rent there, for a 1 bedroom flat, with bathroom and kitchen comes to about 210 a week. I've seen others around the area in estate agents for similar prices, so worth a look.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
cant you get the same kind of job that ISNT in london?

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
I'm sharing a two-bed flat in Cambridge Heath; just up from Bethnal Green. 5 minutes walk to the Central Line for crowded but speedy and on-the-whole-reliable route into central London —*goes to Liverpool Street, at which point could could feasibly walk 20 minutes to Tower. Actually, that's probably a fair bit shorter once Bank and Monument get properly linked up again; work is going on that makes it rather hard to get between the two through the tunnels. For me though, I get from Cambridge Heath to Shaftesbury Avenue (Tottenham Court Road tube) in 30 minutes. Quite good going.

Bethnal Green/Cambridge Heath is a bit shabby looking, but so far we've had a pretty good time of it there.

G

on my way back up to Leeds now on the train, (woo for free wireless), i can do the job from Leeds if i get it offered to me so no need for London rentals now.

So its all good, hopefully. Should know in a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom