#celticfist...

N

Nichneven

so many people log on to #celticfist but how often does anyone have a sensible conversation? :p

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Nichneven
so many people log on to #celticfist but how often does anyone have a sensible conversation? :p
A sensible conversation? In #celticfist?

:ROFLMAO:

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by old.arneduck
yeah, when #llaw is just soo much better :)

You mean the chan me and all other JH members got banned from for beating your guild grp for the 5th time that day? ^^

K

Khalen

Originally posted by Rhuric
Khalen do you know why you dont see any SBs??? Cause we poor sbs have alrdy been zerged by Raisen and his loyal bunch, or Elajt and her possy

Sorry to hear that m8 :(

Didn't know that. Getting zerged sucks donkey balls....

O

old.arneduck

Originally posted by AbPoon
You mean the chan me and all other JH members got banned from for beating your guild grp for the 5th time that day? ^^

haha, i wouldnt know about that, but it sounds like fun mate :clap:

S

Sohan_THC

Originally posted by Gahldir
You might think someone who is between the lines claiming to be a IRC veteran would know that mIRC is just an IRC script. :rolleyes:

Nah was talking about this

Mirc

And yes im on it for years. even b4 icq or msn was even invented :clap: heck i did run it even in windows 3.11
those were the days :D

How else do you get youre movies and series like startrek enterprise ,soprano ,buffy ? next day after broadcast ;)

O

old.chipper

coim and the last time you where in #celticfist was ???

piss an op off chances are you gonna get kicked just the way it is :eek:

A

Amadon

Originally posted by tazzke
whine
it was more because you ignored the point that when Albs have a regular night out in emain, they have more than double the numbers that Hibs have when Hibs are considered zerging.

btw.. real mature way of dealing with it.. it's irc.. sad to see u get so worked up about it :(

O

old.Kerosene

I went there.. Saw a bunch of 1337 kiddies begging for duels in HW and bragging they 'wtfpwn' everyone. It's just another way to crossrealm imo

Left.

M

mastade

Originally posted by -fwapp-
what do u expect, chanters are gonna take their instawin button into other places except daoc :)

*Eldritch ^_^

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by tazzke
[00:27:54] <Schizoid> seriously
[00:27:59] <Schizoid> if any alb EVEr whines about zerging again
[00:28:02] <Schizoid> they should be shot
[00:28:07] <[m`zenith]> Schizoid.
[00:28:23] <[RG]Phixi> alb tards
[00:28:34] <[GoL]tazzke> Schizoid we say the same about Hibs & Mids too...pls...if you play this game a week in RvR you know all reals can zerg...watch the word "can"
[00:28:40] <Schizoid> tazzke
[00:28:41] <Schizoid> um
[00:28:42] <[m`zenith]> Or, could you even think about all albs doesnt zerg? or.
[00:28:44] <Schizoid> there is no way in hell
[00:28:46] <Schizoid> that mids or hibs
[00:28:49] <walkerbb> can but albs do it all the time
[00:28:50] <Schizoid> get anywhere NEAR the numbers of albs
[00:28:50] *** [CF]Garbannoch sets mode: +b *!*@C38298A8.kabel.telenet.be
[00:28:53] <Schizoid> that are in emain atm
[00:28:55] <Schizoid> so STFU u mong
[00:28:57] *** You were kicked by [CF]Garbannoch (stfu mofo)

real mature...and all the insults...i mean ???
thats what you get when 12 year old people have @ rights in a irc channel....

whocares.jpg

A

Appollo

Originally posted by Rhuric
Khalen do you know why you dont see any SBs??? Cause we poor sbs have alrdy been zerged by Raisen and his loyal bunch, or Elajt and her possy

i have a possy? :rolleyes:

D

Danya

Originally posted by Sohan_THC
How else do you get youre movies and series like startrek enterprise ,soprano ,buffy ? next day after broadcast ;)
WTF, after broadcast? Can get most stuff a couple of weeks before. :p

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by AbPoon

quads take skill? :p

O

old.chipper

ahhh must of missed u ban kick awaits u >.<

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.chipper
ahhh must of missed u ban kick awaits u >.<
Doesn't this just enforce the whole subject of this thread even more?

O

old.chipper

well if u gonna accuse ops of doing stuff like that hell jump and that wave and carry on

C

Coim-

well if u gonna accuse ops of doing stuff like that hell jump and that wave and carry on
Show me a quote of me accusing anyone of anything and I'll agree with you.

O

old.chipper

Originally posted by Coim-
A sensible conversation? In #celticfist?

:ROFLMAO:

funny this looks like you are mocking the channel and therefore mocking its operators therefor accusing its operators of not monitoring the channel correctly

C

Coim-

funny this looks like you are mocking the channel and therefore mocking its operators therefor accusing its operators of not monitoring the channel correctly
I'm not accusing anyone of anything. I'm not accusing the operators of anything. I'm saying most of the people in that channel (probably less than 5% CF people) are annoying people who can only ever flame/whine/whine some more. Besides, if I was going to mock any operator in there it would be salty. xDDD

O

old.chipper

then we are talking about most of midgard then :p

salty is kewl and may mock who he pleases >.<

btw not really gonna ban u never even seen u in there and theres a long list of ppl id love to ban before i even got to you :)

C

Coim-

salty is kewl
You know...salty told me he once banned Tilda for a week because a BW mod (may not have been Tilda) deleted like 3 of his posts. That's probably the coolest thing he's ever done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom