Celtic Fist.

N

nicky-nook

After taking Na Fianna From 1 Gold to imo as good a s Guild as Hibernia has ATM Nicky Nook Guild Leader has left his Baby.
It was a Sad Day for me to leave Na Fianna but as they say from every bad thing comes a great thing and with open Arms the no 1 R v R Guild in Hibernia Celtic Fist wanted me to join as soon as possable..

So as im hurt and sad to leave Fianna ( i will miss Trapp the best player in this game i have ever seen ) things have moved very fast and im now a Proud Member of Celtic Fist ...So i would like to thank all my new Guild Mates for giving me this chance to join a Wonderful Guild even though i will miss GM options :)...

Regards Nicky Nook...

EX Gm and Guild Starter of Na Fianna now Proud Member of Celtic Fist..

X

Xero_X

Good luck with CF

and dont forget to change your signature ;)

S

SuperNickX

What's CF recruitment options like anyway?

I know i'm a bit of a low level atm, but i plan to play a fair bit and get high level within the next couple of weeks... plus i've had 4 months experience rvr before with a level 44 champion. :)
(quite a nice level in the early days)

someone posted about their guild CF on my thread also, figured i'd ask here. :]

O

old.Gilead

WTF is goin on

i only found out you left the other night and nobidy explained why you left very well..can you enlighten me by chance either in game or through a pm here

cant say im happy with you leaving :(

but GL anyways

O

old.Tzeentch

these are the recruitment methods into cf

message sonny, so can we have a good laugh at sonny in /gu cus he always gets so pissed

or message cjkace
our newly appointed recruitement guy

L

lofff

Nicky... ehm... things are going fast while am gone =/

A

Aeiedil

ooooh tzee :s hes gonna getcha for that :s i heard last time someone told someone to go ask him to join, the first someone got eaten by a sheep :mad: :m00: :m00: :m00:

B

belth

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
or message cjkace
our newly appointed recruitement guy

Try as I might, the game always says he's not in game or is in another realm...

S

Son

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
these are the recruitment methods into cf

message sonny, so can we have a good laugh at sonny in /gu cus he always gets so pissed

Phookin wankers always send the noobs to me! :rolleyes:

If ya wanna join us ask Cjkace, he can say 'no' just as well as I can :D

K

Keri

CF ... isn't that the "don't ask us, we'll ask you" guild and alliance?

O

old.Verata

Hell, they let myself and Tdaer join. Anyone's got a chance...

T

Trollbait

Originally posted by Keri
CF ... isn't that the "don't ask us, we'll ask you" guild and alliance?
You know how the great kung-fu masters will only accept to train an adept if he is quick enough to snatch a pebble out of the master's hand? Celtic Fist have something similar, you have to snatch a pie out of Eblessair's grasp.

Few enough will even dare the attempt.

A

Aeiedil

Trollbait, rumor has it many a candidate has been lost this way :'( poor luri never had a chance :'(

O

old.MacKewl

RALMAO!!!

Well I think the time of mad recruitments have gone.. LONG LIVE EXCLUSIVENESS!!! :p:p:p:p

E

Eblessair

Originally posted by Trollbait

You know how the great kung-fu masters will only accept to train an adept if he is quick enough to snatch a pebble out of the master's hand? Celtic Fist have something similar, you have to snatch a pie out of Eblessair's grasp.

Few enough will even dare the attempt.

MAAAAAAAH PIIIIIIIE!!!! :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom