CELESTIUS FREESHARD: The Beta testing is over, the beginning of Celestius launch is on 8th January 2022! [SPREAD THE WORD]

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Message from the devs of Celestius freeshard:

Thank you all for participating in the beta for Celestius!

Thursday 6th January at 18:00 CET / 12:00 EST / 09:00 PST the server will go down to make final preparations for the launch of Celestius!

Celestius will officially launch Saturday 8th January 2022 at 12:00 CET / 06:00 EST / 03:00 PST

The growth of Celestius over the recent months has been staggering and we are so grateful for the communities work spreading the word about the server. From myself and all the the staff we look forward to seeing you on launch day!

Discord: https://discord.gg/69MrdF6WEK

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So where are people playing then?

launches in 2 hours or so

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not sure yet, possibly Hib again.

I always end up back in hib. no matter how hard I try other realms :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Alb or Hib for me, not sure what to make though... guess i'll just level lots of diff classes since levelling seems quick.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I'm actually a little disappointed they don't have crafting or any real economy but meh, better than nothing. I can't see it being a long term thing for me, something to dip in and out of...but I guess that suits atm.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Also, having played solo hero on Phoenix I might just play something OP like a Vamp.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I can't see the server being long term in general :p it has too many flaws imo, people will get sick of the instantly templated characters/nothing outside of that. Pve isn't really for everyone but I find it plays an important role in mmos, without an econ like you say, pve will just feel wank.

I'm just going to dick about tbh

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I keep getting constant freezes, every few seconds it just freezes for 1-2 seconds, rather annoying.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
fuck that :p got better things to do than play that stutter fest all day. they shouldn't have let people make multiple accounts on the launch day, the server clearly can't handle the load.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Is there a custom UI that works with this? I assume someone has updated one for it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Most do but none are scaleable.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I rolled an infiltrator. Leveling is kinda pain though

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Hit 30 and its a breeze.

On hib, just drag around a bard and level any melee, ment any mage, job jobbed. Leave the groups to the sweats.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Hit 30 and its a breeze.

On hib, just drag around a bard and level any melee, ment any mage, job jobbed. Leave the groups to the sweats.

Yeah thats probably a good idea, I kinda forgot you could that sort of stuff. Anyway hit 30 now and it seems better!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think the whole "arcade DAOC" is an interesting take on the game, and I am going to give it a fair shake, but to me making ultimate templates is part of the game. At this stage of the game (TOA) I was running 26% healing (and everything else capped) solo hero template, no option at all to do that here. I honestly can't see it lasting much more than a year tops, but that's fine.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I went to alb, population seems to be Hib > Mid > Alb - prefer underdogs heh :p 44 minsterl/Cleric bot (I know you don't need a bot technically but I made one anyway in case I fancy making a pet class afterwards since the npc buffbots dont apply buffs to pets other than necro)

Side note! if you do make a minstrel, charm a high level pet to level, the pulse charm seems busted as hell here, I had a level 36 pet at level 12 or so, just sat afk with the pet on aggro while it murdered everything in the area (mentalists can prob do it too tbh)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Levelling a vamp, cannot wait to utterly decimate mincers, after years of facing that broken class! :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Levelling a vamp, cannot wait to utterly decimate mincers, after years of facing that broken class! :)

only lvling mine to farm blood tokens really lol, they fixed the pet charm apparently

Necro is fucked in alb too, has shit abs on pet compared to live, pet just falls over vs anything lol

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
dirty hibs! :p lol

Got a pally called Shing and a minstrel called Xylandia

got a baby animist/bard duo too, gonna lvl them later

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Got Vamp and bard to 50 and done medusa, so now making my farming trio, druid, ment and either animist or chanter to farm tokens.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Got Vamp and bard to 50 and done medusa, so now making my farming trio, druid, ment and either animist or chanter to farm tokens.

aye farming tokens myself atm, got my ring to level 4 and got scalars/ml10 chest/shades of mist atm, getting weapons/mls now ><

edit: doing mls last because rather than spend 10k tokens on them i'm hoping to get them off a dragon raid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom