Celebrity Masterchef

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
One of the most annoying programs I've had the misfortune to watch this decade. Two wanker morons trying to talk to people and themselves in this really fucked annoying way.

I mean, who seriously talks like that these days, they come across as borderline cockney nazis or some shit. It's not even funny.....god help you people that pay the television license. The joke really is on you :(

A complete program for complete tossers imo

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
The one who isnt bald has a really fucking odd way of talking, almost like his cheeks are too big.
Check his eyes out too, his blood pressure is through the roof.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Flaming couldn't get tougher than this !

johngregg_smile_300x193.jpg

I liked Professional Masterchef when it was on

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Considering they're professional food critics, I think they know what they're talking about. I like that show. Just kinda stopped watching it.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Considering they're professional food critics, I think they know what they're talking about. I like that show. Just kinda stopped watching it.

I wasn't questioning their credibility, more like their retarded personalities...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I wasn't questioning their credibility, more like their retarded personalities...

Pretty sure somebody on this forum met one of them IRL and said they were a tad cockish. I don't know the guys, they don't bother me one bit (from what I've seen) so I guess it's different for everyone.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I've always wondered, with all the BB hate, this hate, that hate...why people don't just...change the channel?

Or is it some inherit "must complain" syndrome.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I've always wondered, with all the BB hate, this hate, that hate...why people don't just...change the channel?

Or is it some inherit "must complain" syndrome.

Because like you, when some one acts like a tard, we like to complain about it ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Because like you, when some one acts like a tard, we like to complain about it ;)

Oi! Cheap shot :D

but aye, i think it's the reason. I think it's just the way it is, people need to voice their opinion even if the matter isn't directly related.

Though it raises an interesting point; does interest varrrant more of an opinion?

Yu know, like, if you ARE a fan of the show, would your opinion have more weight.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Gotta say I actually quite like this show. Aside from the odd musical cue, it's pretty devoid of artificial drama. There's none of this bullshit that you get on The Apprentice or Dragons Den - when they criticise the food it's always for very sensible stuff and it always seems constructive. Plus, the food often looks gooooood.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
One of the most annoying programs I've had the misfortune to watch this decade. Two wanker morons trying to talk to people and themselves in this really fucked annoying way.

I mean, who seriously talks like that these days, they come across as borderline cockney nazis or some shit. It's not even funny.....god help you people that pay the television license. The joke really is on you :(

A complete program for complete tossers imo

You sound like a chav that has got annoyed by big words.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
You sound like a chav that has got annoyed by big words.

So like a teacher you are telling me not to procrastinate? I couldn't possibly be a chav. I am too old for a start.....and since when on that program do have any of the presenters have a proclivity to use anything that lexically challenges anyone who watches it.

You are right tho, it's a program for chavs that like to bark at people and talk shit. So you were half way there in your meaning but obviously that doesn't apply to me :p Perhaps it's you that's the chav? (notice I didn't directly accuse because unlike you I happen to think before I write :p)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Gotta say I actually quite like this show. Aside from the odd musical cue, it's pretty devoid of artificial drama. There's none of this bullshit that you get on The Apprentice or Dragons Den - when they criticise the food it's always for very sensible stuff and it always seems constructive. Plus, the food often looks gooooood.

It's reality TV, thus it is going to be fodder. What you enjoy is up to you though :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I compared you to a chav, I did not call you one. And if you thought before you wrote then maybe you would have not called everyone who watches the show tossers?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't bother Imgormiel, it's just your usual Ch3tanbait thing. He picks up on little things, misquotes, tells you what you said, backpeddles and says "i didn't say that" etc ;)

nath

Fledgling Freddie
It's reality TV, thus it is going to be fodder. What you enjoy is up to you though :)

Well that's the point, I hate reality TV however this one has far less of the bullshit that makes me hate reality TV than others. That said I've seen a lot more regular masterchef than celeb, so it's entirely possible that the celeb one is actually gash. Also possible that you're talking out of your anus though :).

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Don't bother Imgormiel, it's just your usual Ch3tanbait thing. He picks up on little things, misquotes, tells you what you said, backpeddles and says "i didn't say that" etc ;)

I already proved my point before he even replied, his quote directly refer's to me, ie you. The very definition said it all, you is not a comparison by any definition of the English language and then the sound yet not another comparison, had he used similar after the word sound then .... bah I cba.

I bet he doesn't even know what the word chav means or where it's origin is from....but nvm, you are right as always.. :O

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I already proved my point before he even replied, his quote directly refer's to me, ie you. The very definition said it all, you is not a comparison by any definition of the English language and then the sound yet not another comparison, had he used similar after the word sound then .... bah I cba.

I bet he doesn't even know what the word chav means or where it's origin is from....but nvm, you are right as always.. :O

Ah nothing against you sir, just making a little snipe at ch3tan on previous actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom