[QUESTION] CE users only - how was the key entry system?

Is the CE key entry smooth?

• Yes... the key entry has been fine, not like the beta start

Votes: 86 87.8%
  • It took me too long to get the key entered, but it's ok now

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Nah - I want some cheese... not working!

Votes: 9 9.2%

• Total voters

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So... excepting the fact there was a small delay, has the key entry for CE gone smoothly for you? Non-CE users please ignore this...

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
T'was tasty. Entered code, went for coffee, got back, email confirmation in mailbox.

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Went very smooth actually.

Entered the codes and received the confirmation email within a couple of minutes :clap:

naic

Loyal Freddie
Well... one of the keys got registered, the item email I haven't received yet.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Completely smoothly for the Headstart codes, yet to received confirmation of bonus items but I understand those are lower priority so not worried about that - I can easily hassle customer support for those but you can't get your headstart back :)

Return to DAOC

Fledgling Freddie
Worked just fine for me albeit an hr later than announced, However ive had no confirmation on the bonus item code yet. Has anyone else?

nuclear misfit

Fledgling Freddie
regged a key in under a min. smooth operator.

i'll wait until 18th to enter bonus items code, thou.

Guyton

Fledgling Freddie
all went well just waiting for the game servers to go live

Wildkard

Fledgling Freddie
Oh...my...god.........It worked so well! lol I'm sat here holding my cofee quite stunned! Entered my code and a minute later there was an email saying thank you!! Could this be a sign that beta bugs are gone and WAR is only gonna get better!? I guess it will all be revealed later when the servers go up...can't wait! :D

infinity

Fledgling Freddie
Did key and items last night and got key immediately, this morning still hadn't had items key so did it again and got email for that within a matter of minutes.

I think it's best to put a short delay between the account and items keys, if still waiting for items try it again worked for me :)

Return to DAOC

Fledgling Freddie
Bonus items key just came through aswell so im all set now, roll on servers opening please!

peo

Fledgling Freddie
After having entered the wrong email once and then pressing n insted of b for the code it went fine.
So a HUGE! difference compared to open beta start.

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Head start key went fine and I received the confirmation email within 2 minutes......but...I just received an email stating my bonus item key is invalid :(
Guess I'll have to start the guessing game.... replace B with and 8 etc

Pheonnexx

Fledgling Freddie
I think it showed that they worked hard with it, fair enough there will be more numbers with the other headstart and even more with the normal but this makes me feel so much better about the whole thing.

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
Your CD-Key has been correctly registered. It also gives you access to the following components which have been activated:

on_en.gif
Pre-Order Collector's Edition exclusive items
on_en.gif
Rittenbach camp

nice

GReaper

Part of the furniture
The headstart was activated within 5 minutes as I entered the code at 2am, however the bonus item email took 9 hours!

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Gimme cheese now?!
Did enter both keys over the span of 11 hours now and no email at all ;/
<-- In fear of nevah evah playing WAR /cry

p.s.: Where did people read there confirmation like the 1 above with rittenback and stuff?

Faya

advocacy

Fledgling Freddie
only problem i've had is my bonus item code has an unreadable character in it. does anyone know if there is a way i can get in contact with goa to get a new code if i have proof of this code?

Obilios

Fledgling Freddie
Just recived my item activation.. I put it around 9am now its 2pm so took em good 6hrs :p

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
No problems at all getting the CE keys in....yeah there was a 8hr delay for me getting item confirmation, but i pretty much knew it had gone okay as the invalid code messages came through quickly. Took like 2 minutes last night to get my confirmation for headstart key.

I'll give them a thumbs up on this one..

Ganethis

Fledgling Freddie
went smooth, got the email faster than i closed the windows down. so im set n waiting

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Headstart key went through staraight away, bonus item ahs come back as invalid but I was pretty drunk when I entered em last night so prolly my fault. Giving GOA a big thumbs up on this one, was very smooth.

They ahve also said they prioritise headstart over items so everyone is in, so not surprised items take a bit longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom