CE ingame bonus items

Ketsdoc

Fledgling Freddie
Dont know if you all know this, but you can get your CE bonus items from the ingame mailbox. At least I just did :)

MaxxPower

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhhhh, I wondered where those would be.

And no, they're CE only. They wouldn't really be bonus items if everyone got them would they? XD

Risengrave

Fledgling Freddie
SE has it's own special ingame items, well mine does from Direct2drive. Different from the Collectors Edition.

Pre-Order Benefits: Standard Edition.

• LIVE GAME HEAD START
    Begin your adventures in the Age of Reckoning several days before the raw recruits arrive!
  • BONUS IN-GAME ITEMS*
    Equip your characters for their journey to the frontlines with these helpful bonus items:
    *(Pre-Order bonus codes will be delivered via email)
    • Rittenbach's Portable Camp
      Rest your weary soul and heal your wounds between battles.
    • Guardian's Iolite Band
      Enhance your stats and cast "Touch of Spirit," increasing your chance of doing additional spiritual damage with each hit. (Usable in PvE combat only.)

Collector's Edition Bonus Content

• Exclusive Games Workshop Miniature - Greenskin Warboss, Grumlok, and his shaman, Gazbag.
  • The original graphic novel "Warhammer Online: Prelude To War," by acclaimed Games Workshop writ er Graham McNeill, and illustrated by Chad Hardin, Joe Abraham, Rahsan Ekedal, Tony Parker, and Kevin Hopgood.
  • "The Art Of Warhammer Online" - A Stunning Collection of art that gave birth to the Age of Reckoning
  • Bonus in-game item – The Librams of Insight. (XP-gain modifier good for 60 minutes, 3 uses, 90 minute reuse timer)
  • Twelve additional quests in the Tome of Knowledge, each offering an exciting reward, as well as an unique character title.
  • Bonus in-game content – Twelve character heads (with male and female versions)

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
the ingame item, portable camp and the ring (diffrent from what seller you order it from) is the same for Collectors edition and Standard Edition, since they are pre-order bonuses you get if you, obviously, pre-ordered the game :)

collectors edition get a vide range of other cool stuff which all collectors edition packages in the game industry usually do.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Ahh - forgot about those, cause I was messing about in scenarios the entire evening.

e0b1ff

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else notice the bonus ork head wasn't available or was that just me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom