CE headstart with SE serial?

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
I had a CE preorder box but cancelled it. I got a preorder for the SE atm,
But would it work with the CE headstart codes and a SE serial code? that way I would be able to play tonight as well.
Anyone that knows?

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
you probly will or alot of people are going to be stuck. since by the sounds of a few other posts HMV gave out more CE pre order packs than they have copys of the CE for the 18th. also seems a few didnt keep track fo who actualy pre orderd so it could end up being fee for all.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Accounts which has been Head Start activated with a CE pre-order account to play the can be fully activated with a normal Standard Edition retail copy. The Head Start and the bonus items wouldn't be subtracted from your account or anything so you essentially buy a standard copy of WAR and pay 10€ for a few days of Head Start and an in-game item.

The bonus heads, extra quests and unique titles will only be awarded and activated upon entering retail Collector's Edition codes.

So to some extent, it's basically possible to cheat the system. However, the really cool in-game stuff along with the physical bonuses remain unique to Collector's Edition owners.

-Magnus

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you very much for the very fast reply.

Keep up the great work ;)

Granpa

Fledgling Freddie
EA have sent me 2 codes one beginning PSEA0M and the other PSEG0M, but on my account pages with EA it has WARSEA i'am a bit confussed here any idea what they all mean.

Hammahead

Fledgling Freddie
EA have sent me 2 codes one beginning PSEA0M and the other PSEG0M, but on my account pages with EA it has WARSEA i'am a bit confussed here any idea what they all mean.

Uhmm..just by seeing the names, I guess one is HS code, and the other is item code?
WARSEA is prolly just WAR Special Edition A (as in EA) >_>

WARSEA
WARSEA
WARSEA

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
Accounts which has been Head Start activated with a CE pre-order account to play the can be fully activated with a normal Standard Edition retail copy. The Head Start and the bonus items wouldn't be subtracted from your account or anything so you essentially buy a standard copy of WAR and pay 10€ for a few days of Head Start and an in-game item.

The bonus heads, extra quests and unique titles will only be awarded and activated upon entering retail Collector's Edition codes.

So to some extent, it's basically possible to cheat the system. However, the really cool in-game stuff along with the physical bonuses remain unique to Collector's Edition owners.

-Magnus
Is the same true for using a SE Headstart code and then (on the 18th) a CE game key? As I for some reason have a SE headstart code even though my actual game and purchase were CE Pre-order....not amused...

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
Ty for that reply...

Also cancelled my CE on play to take the SE instead. I did have the tiny DVD box with the codes for ages...but in the end i decided to save me some money and go for the standard edition :)

Guess no special heads...but i can live with that hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom