CDON.com - Worst online shop 4tehwin

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone who ordered from this website and recieved their goods yet ?

Ordered ToA (*2) 2 weeks ago, thought they would be nice since they are the ones GoA links to on their "buy toa" page.
But omg i were wrong, first off they had the release date set as 27. feb. which alot of other internet shops had (amazon....) but i thought hey i could probarly live with that, cause if they released it on the 27. i would probarly recieve it the 28. or 1. march but nono, today the 2. march i still haven't recieved one single copy, even tho the status under the "your order" is set as "shipped" (which didn't even change from "ready to departure" till yesterday).
In Denmark the national post "firm" is pretty fast an if you send a mail/packet you can expect it will arrive at the reciepent the next day. So when they change my order to "shipped" yesterday, i should have it today, so either they are lying about the order status or else they are just trying to make it look like they have send it, as if they had it all under control.

I wrote a feedback mail to them friday, still haven't recieved an answer from them........

so only thing i can say is, never buy anything from this online shop, it totaly sucks and their "track and trace" is the worst T&T I have ever seen...

so :clap: CDON.com :kissit:

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Keep an eye open for the post dude at around 17.00 to 18.00 m8 , thats when they normaly swing by packets they not sure fit in the mailbox

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
I know more peeps who have been literally riped off by CDon.com than have recieved good service (i.e. none tbh)....
Common sense not to buy from them imho. Retail shop > online shop everytime!

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
www.webhallen.com for teh win (swedish tho) xDD

got my copy wednesday morning. bought Si there aswell

some online shops works very good

Tiwaz

Regular Freddie
Steffan- said:
Anyone who ordered from this website and recieved their goods yet ?

Ordered ToA....

CDON.com fuc... me as well.

When I noticed they changed the release date, I wrote and asked why. No reply.

Friday came, and still no reply. Status still said 'not send', so I cancelled the order early Friday, and went and bought TOA in FONA, who had plenty on display right in front of their desk :clap:

Yesterday, I still hadn't got any reply from CDON on my cancellation, so I checked status - and they had sent the bloody package!!

I wrote them again, this time a lot less friendly, telling them what they could do with there package when I returned it to them. A couple of hours later, they replied - to may cancellation! - telling me they couldn't cancel, since they already shipped it!

This has to be the most incompetent company I have yet to (try) do business with! :flame:

I'm only glad I didn't pay with creditcard, but chose to pay on arrival.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
have ordered there 1st but when notice they changed release date, i cancel immediatly.
order from another company from finland, they had huge 4! copy and offcourse i was on list 9th or 10th? cancel again after i heard they dont get more copies in several days.

dunno but in my eyes release of this expansion has had some really big issues, is it wanadoos side? or stores? but tastes bad.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Tiwaz> you should have taken the train over to Malmö! About 5 stores had on thurs/fri! :D I even could've bought you a beer! :cheers:

Herjulf

Banned
I always suspected the danes lived in the stoneages, this proves my theory their deliveries are done by brontosaurus.

Feels pity over my dear dear GM, Kathal.

Tiwaz

Regular Freddie
Teh FnoRd said:
Tiwaz> you should have taken the train over to Malmö! About 5 stores had on thurs/fri! :D I even could've bought you a beer! :cheers:
Well, I had no problem getting TOA in Copenhagen on friday, so no problem there. But I didn't get a beer unfortunately :D

Herjulf said:
I always suspected the danes lived in the stoneages, this proves my theory their deliveries are done by brontosaurus.

Feels pity over my dear dear GM, Kathal.
Well, as you might or might not know, CDON is actually swedish. The homepage even states, that games ordered there will be delivered in swedish boxes! So you might be right about the stoneage, but the brontosaurus is most likely swedish ;)

Ah, well - I got TOA, and I like it!

Riddler

Fledgling Freddie
yeah got mail from them on saturday saying it was delayed, but was sent yesterday tho :p

but never gonna use em again

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
Riddler said:
yeah got mail from them on saturday saying it was delayed, but was sent yesterday tho :p

but never gonna use em again

omg did they send you an email o_O you must be special xD

haven't recieved a single email from them, only one when i ordered, but that was like 1 day delayed also xD

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
www.webhallen.com for teh win (swedish tho) xDD

got my copy wednesday morning. bought Si there aswell

some online shops works very good

pfft lazy i just went to store around 15:00 and got my copy :clap:

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
I ordered ToA for my b.... for my alternate augmentation specialized shaman friend who likes to stand at portal keeps enhancing people and going AFK....
last wednesday still no sign of it.. dammned CDON.com ;< ... my "friend" will be so disappointed now.. :touch:

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Listed as shipped on my two copies on monday, still no sign :|

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Got it yesterday.. almost one week after promised date..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom