CD Player for your car?

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
nath said:
Does anyone know if a car stereo exists that lets you play DVD's filled with mp3's. Given that dvd readers are so cheap nowadays, dvd burners are very common and mp3 playing devices seem to be becoming popular - it seems to be something that might be useful.

There's always someone not happy with having 15 albums on one CD, nooooo they need to have 150 albums on one cd...........:p

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
I have my ipod with a radio transmitter that i got in the states attatched. Means i don't have to have any wires trailing. Plus its got a half mile radius. So its great when i go to the beach and set it to the local boy racer radio station and my music comes out of their stereo. It puts a great expression on their face :D

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
The iTrip?

You sure it's a mile? (unless it's not an iTrip)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
not an iTrip. Cant remember what its called - dad picked it up in the states. Could set up my own radio station. Found another nifty thing that allows me to record onto my ipod - via a microphone :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Big fine and confiscation of equipment if caught.......

Gray

FH is my second home
I think i asked that one a while ago, and they said at the time they was still unable to read DVD discs, which was a great shame ;o

Chilly

Balls of steel
its very illegal to transmit on the commercial FM bands without a lisence, I wouldnt bother doing it if i were you, just spend a fwe quid on a head uni with an aux input on the front/back and have the cable trailing to you ipod - much more legal and better sound quality

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
009-2002.jpg

thats it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom