CBA playing alb on exc anymore! >_<

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Feck alb.. I don't see the fun anymore in OP long range mezz and scouts all over the place!

I've been playing a lvl 50 hero and a 50 light elder the last few days and it rocked! :D So I might reroll to hib :eek6:

Got shitloads of plats on alb I'd like to bring with me, so if any1 know some1, plz pm me!

Btw: Is it hard to get started on hib as a light elder? :touch:

I'll hopefully see ya all soon!

Cya IG Cornoks :clap:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I dont think it's "hard" to level any class in hib just now thanks to the free levels every 48 hours status. Even the shitty levels steam by because of them.

Seeing as you probably have level 50s on Alb you should be able to delete them and still /level 20 your hib chars if you do it between server patches (I think)

Wert

Fledgling Freddie
cornokz, contact me in game on any name with wert it in (i will be on "wert" tonight [23/3] from 6gmt and my bro on "wertbot" for ml1 and ml3 pre req)
i'll see what i can do for you

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
xp and toa r0x in hib :D

my eld was 50 and fully toa'ed in 3 weeks ( got semi pl'ed to 50 ) but at nights I solo'ed with a bot and was also great xp + free lvls ;D

CorNokZ

Thx alot Wert =P

Think I'll try to solo abit all day... Kinda hard getting started again with no buffz and 2nd hand armors :D

But most important: I'm having more fun on my lvl 21 light elder than I had on my lvl 50 cler :clap:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome to hib fella ..i got a fully scd eld set bg lvl if u wants it ..im done there ;) pm me on techpriest or sherrif tonight after 6.30gmt

CorNokZ

Omg, hibs are so friendly compared to (some) albs =D

If I had accepted everything I have been offered I would have about a plat, and now a full SC suit? :clap:

<3 Hibs

PonZaC

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey m8 welcome to hib :D I don't really have anything to give u, but if u need love come to me :m00:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
With current free levels and exp bones they've added, I got Saiane up to lvl50 and almost ml3 within the new account's free month, with help from some people ofc.

Not done any ToA as yet tho.

Not sure if it will be the same for a eld as a chanter, but as a casual gamer, working 9-5 most of the week, went quite fast in my opinion. :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
CorNokZ said:
Omg, hibs are so friendly compared to (some) albs =D

If I had accepted everything I have been offered I would have about a plat, and now a full SC suit? :clap:

<3 Hibs

individually we are all dicks..but as a realm..we rock hard ... :D pm me

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
xp and toa r0x in hib :D

my eld was 50 and fully toa'ed in 3 weeks ( got semi pl'ed to 50 ) but at nights I solo'ed with a bot and was also great xp + free lvls ;D

wot yo playin nowdays wittI0or, thought you dusted off ? :D

oh and jika is a friendly,though he sounds like a feckin serial killer on ventrillo :)

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
CorNokZ said:
Feck alb.. I don't see the fun anymore in OP long range mezz and scouts all over the place!

I've been playing a lvl 50 hero and a 50 light elder the last few days and it rocked! :D So I might reroll to hib :eek6:

Got shitloads of plats on alb I'd like to bring with me, so if any1 know some1, plz pm me!

Btw: Is it hard to get started on hib as a light elder? :touch:

I'll hopefully see ya all soon!

Cya IG Cornoks :clap:

lol... /dismiss

Tosi

Fledgling Freddie
well, there aint any armorcrafters or weaponsmiths in hibernia so you gotta make your own crafters ;>

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Tosi said:
well, there aint any armorcrafters or weaponsmiths in hibernia so you gotta make your own crafters ;>

crafted armor is overrated, just get some rogs:fluffle:

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
well ...

Tosi said:

There are some about tbh, it's just convincing them that they want to help you! :p

Gandalf is a top bloke for spellcrafting, nice fella and great service. :worthy:

I managed to get my MP cloth after about a week of asking about, but yes there is not the array of crafters gracing Albion.

Welcome btw mate, if you need a hand just give me a shout in game, I will do what I can.

Regards

Ash

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Tosi said:
there are, its just they got fed up with people whining about the costs :)

Ging

Part of the furniture
Bambi u side swapping ****!

still more rps for me :)

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
Get a calender n00b :D

Bit old thread imo : 21st March 2005, 06:14 PM

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
individually we are all dicks..but as a realm..we rock hard ... :D pm me

ROFL classic!!!!! :worthy:

Welcome to Hib mate.

CorNokZ

Ging said:
Bambi u side swapping ****!

still more rps for me :)
You always hated me in /as therefor I joined The Green Side! :(

And I alrdy gave you rps with my lvl 26warden! Would be pleased to give you more, but taking a break atm :(

PS: Why is this post brought back? I posted this in march 2005 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom