CB Scrolls

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Hey does anybody know where 1of3 arbiter's papers drop ? i been trying for a while now and am unable to find the mobs that VoS Says (even Tho VoS is very out of date). Ive searched all over Meso (melos ter) yet i cannot find them for the life of me.

So if any one who farmed for 1of3 recently could let me know where they drop , would much appreciate it.:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

echome

Fledgling Freddie
I got mine in the sanctuary, meso. Weapons master I think it were... only found one of those kinds there though...

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i found him , but only one spawns and he doesnt liek to pop often. :( haveing no luck atm.

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Foo said:
Yes i found him , but only one spawns and he doesnt liek to pop often. :( haveing no luck atm.

Then you just have to play the waiting game...:wanker:

I got lucky and got it in first kill... first time something like that happend to me.

mettrik

Fledgling Freddie
Schloar in centre of haven will tell u best mobs to farm( Added last patch ) . they will drop from any mob, farm kithras sanctuary, and just kill all melos mobs, it will drop eventually, Just higher chance of dropping from the specific mobs noted

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
theres a guy at oceanus that can tell you where every single scroll drops, just at the center next to the ones that activate your artis

Mumbly

Loyal Freddie
Whats your char name? im sure i have a spare 1/3 for you ^^

Foo

Fledgling Freddie
I actuley need 2 :| , im farming for me and my m8 . We have both just returned to daoc , and i have all Books for our temps atm cept Erinys and Arbiter book's (Just need 1of3 arbiter which is proving a real pain and 2of3 erinys which shouldnt be a prob to get).

Im guzo in game , but i dont want for free m8 , i would be willing to pay for it (aslong as you dont charge extreame amounts for it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom