Can't get enough of FH
gratz! I prefer this thread, less zergy :>

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
zebolt for daoc president and yes less maelmgimps in this thread aswell :p

gratz Caylan well deserved :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Not sure, if/what thread I've replied in...

Anyhow, gratz ! :)

Mael, 50th ment.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
<Cough> PoC <Cough> :p gratz anyway...wich meens it will be more rp for me when i kill u :p

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz m8y up toward rr9, keep up the good work.

btw nilm you still look ugly with catacombs ;)

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
yay the biggest mother****er lamer short-on-hp-so-run-into-enemy-guards-to-avoid-giving-rp-to-the-stronger dings an rr :p
n00b

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Righthandof said:
yay the biggest mother****er lamer short-on-hp-so-run-into-enemy-guards-to-avoid-giving-rp-to-the-stronger dings an rr :p
n00b

Another idiot speaking, keep em coming!

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
n00b

Odd . . .always thought you had a little more respect given the good solo fights weve had in the past . . . seems i was mistaken. As for running into guards, ive only done it deliberatly to my own guards for protection, or run into enemy guards as it was my intent to suicide.

But you keep broadcasting your offensive remarks if it makes you feel bigger and better. One day you will grow up and realise that this game has a degree of social etiquette aswell.

shame to see i was mistaken in respecting a player who does'nt deserve it. . .again.

IMO mate try solitaire - it sounds more suitable to you personality. Come back to daoc after you've grown up

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Caylan Raal said:
Odd . . .always thought you had a little more respect given the good solo fights weve had in the past . . . seems i was mistaken.
As for running into guards, ive only done it deliberatly to my own guards for protection, or run into enemy guards as it was my intent to suicide.

the good fights we had? we had 3 fights:
-mid entrance, i kicked your azz totally unbuffed/solo
-next time we met outside in jamtland lands, you tried to kill me, but you know you didnt have a chance, so on 20% hp you ran into mid npc guards, they killed you, so i didnt get any rp, and you got the same penalties.. thats the point i picked you off from my most-respected-enemies-list.
-mid entrance, you were lagg strafing, using the bugs of the area(e.g. theres an invisible point on the wall where you can jump up if you know where, and you cant be hit..), and kept doing that until a hib dude came there and you duoed me.. <- pretty lame from a +2 rr tank.

anyway, i play daoc, and i kill you on sight.
have a nice day.

this should have been a private message tbh.

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
ye it should . . . but tbh, i seem to recall beating you more than you beat me always unbuffed . . and that part about using bugs in poc ? i dont of any and have never knowingly used any to any adtantage that im aware of - dont expect you believe me but its the truth - lag strafing ? i strafe but i dont lag strafe - lag strafe is when you turn and strafe - im forced to strafe to get off my side styles - its called using the strenghs of my class. But tbh you and every other tank in the game strafes aswell so geta grip boy.

as for duoing in poc - i cant help it if someone else ports in theres nothing i can do about that.

i also notice you quote only part of my message, not willing to defend your attitude with regards to calling me a mother fucker are you ?

my response stands you seriously need to grow up. i wont reply here again you lose a battle and look to excuses thats your game then fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom