Cayao Solo movie

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
on excal, I ran around with my ickle friar doing some assasinaiton tasks, its 2l5, but only got ST1, havent used my other 10 points :D

but no matter, I meet this vampiir Guerra 7L7 and I kill him, ST was even down, so only used haste, my template is pretty far from done, arties are lvl 1 etc.

he got me to 25% before he lied at my feets, only had selfbuffs, no str/con etc.

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
now that's a story you can tell your grandchildren

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
FallycSymbol said:
your grandchildren will be proud when they see you wearing make-up

yours will hate you because you passed on your own ugliness to them?

Himse

FH is my second home
rly....

i actually quite liked the movie, and damn you hit like a truck :<

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Yvbani said:
yours will hate you because you passed on your own ugliness to them?

your insults are so creative, guess you can't expect much from inbreeding though

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
your insults are so creative, guess you can't expect much from inbreeding though

inbreed.. Is that a new word you just learned?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:

I don't belive that for one second.

Your just one of those people who gives it large behind the saftey of your pc, i have tried to be nice to you even in game but at the end of the day it was a waste of my time and effort.

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd analyze you after having seen you irl and throw the diss of my life

Yvbani

One of Freddy's beloved
FallycSymbol said:

you used the exact same insult without anything to back it up, against two different people in the same thread. haha, could you share your creativity with me pls?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
right, what would you do to me then if you found me irl :<?

Nothing because i wouldn't waste my time comming to look for you and if i did happen to find you still nothing because your just insulting me on boards witch dosn't really affect me irl witch is somethingyou might concider getting, just a thought.

Yvbani said:
you used the exact same insult without anything to back it up, against two different people in the same thread. haha, could you share your creativity with me pls?

Don't like to agree with FallycSymbol because he is a twat but maybe thats what he meant about the fact that you have no creativity because you "stole" it from him so to speak

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom