Cayao Solo movie

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
some nice duels and fight but haste has saved ur ass alot haha :) nice vid mate :p

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
enjoyed it. but seeing as it was posted today i was expecting to see your fight with me in it :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
nice video, the fight with Zelh, was his nan playing or???

masher

Fledgling Freddie
nah i just have a bit of luck with evade/parry rate ;)

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
masher said:
nah i just have a bit of luck with evade/parry rate ;)

abit lucky ? :)

that was crazy.. i really liked some of the 1 vs 1, like vs kindrid and vs filrn... but why do u even bother frapping fight versus someone like Broutus ?

nice music etc.. wd for a solo movie imho

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
in this fight 12-13 brutalizes which werent set.. he is just lucky, in an other fight i perfected him :D he is just weak but with a good parry and evade :D

masher

Fledgling Freddie
Well i put the perfect against zelh cos we fight 8 times we finished 4-4 and 3 of my wins were perfect vs a zelh perfect so thats what i decide it (and cos im better than u!, and u know it =P).
And i just fight brutous 1 time in a fair 1vs1 so i added it =)

Axty u will be in the second part (btw u hack!) =)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Nice video ^^ Actually didn't bore me half the way through. Rox decisions with the music; too.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Want to see you vs high RR champ or another friar. :) Apart from that real nice movie :)

masher

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Want to see you vs high RR champ or another friar. :) Apart from that real nice movie :)

I have a couple of fights against astarc (8l0 champ) but i didnt put it cos i usually loose vs him and i think add him is not fair ^^ and against another friar well.. i have some fights against umelitha but imo friar duels is 80% luck on evades/parrys i can die against a rr1 friar if he has luck with evade/parry rate.

but yes, champs are friar nightmares =(

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Give back old battler proc >.< Friar's are badass. Anyway i favor the Hero of course, Friars are like bonedancers in comparison to playing a Hero Vs Friar when it comes to multitasking and skill.

Engage, wait for block/parry swap to 2h try land a decent hitt, burn off battler/malice, fetch an endu pot, do run-through Annihilation, try land enemy parry style etc etc, sure gets your blood pumping.

Edit: Champs is any melee class' nightmare :(

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Damion said:
Edit: Champs is any melee class' nightmare :(

Ye only reason I asked for such a fight in vid was a RR9 friar pretty much should own anything melee but something that debuff him. (and he rightly does in the vid ;) )

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
ye sure he does.. but i dont think he met another full buffed in 1 vs 1

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Was good.. Friars are very underused on this server but if you get them high enough level they are brillaint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom