Cavewark's ML raids

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
I feel it is nessesary to put this post outside Cavewarks raidthread, to get more ppl to read it.

First of all I'd like to say that I admire Cavewark for having the patience to lead and run theese raids.

But - the good Cavewark have too big a heart - so I guess I have to do some flaming - namely to the idiots who show up for a ml raid without having done presteps, even the fact they had a week to get it done. There is absolotely no excuse for bothering 130 ppl with your pitty excuses for not having done the pre's - especially on a ml3. If you had no possible opurturnity to do the pre's before the raid - well then, tough sh.. - you just wait for next ml to finish it, like the rest of us.

Dear Mr. Cave, plz stop being so friendly to those few (usually the same on every raid) who think they are the center of the realm, and stick to the raidplan. If last night you had said no to the 10 ppl spamming for doing presteps, you would have had 130 backing you up. Now you had 130 ppl being a bit angry that the raid had to take 5 hours.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
The problem with ml3 isnt that they didnt get all the pre recs done it was that moughart had been farmed solid. About 2 hours before the raid even started i had people asking me if we would do the marble step on the raid, i said yes not for being kind hearted but because i would know that they couldnt get the step.

However the whole problem with ml3 is its stressful enough with the lds and lag and i tried my best to speed things up and with people who cant read english i was very very very close to logging last night and seeing if anyone else would take over leading 150 odd spamming people who cant be bother to read the battlegroup chat.

When i specifically said right we arnt getting a step after we kill this mob and then being spammed with "i didnt get that step" it really does take it out of you.

What i dont think people realised with me rushing the medusa at the end is that i wanted to do it as quick as posisble and at least halve the bg. It would have made things easier to manage and quicker, all that i got was spam and questions and whining and complaining.

ML4 should be easier its 2 steps for the pres that arnt hard to get if you spend some time i wont be doing these steps on the raid im going to do a bit of tweeking and set up 4cgs to do ml4.2 it should be fast and effective if people listen.

btw if anyone thinks they can do these raids easier they free to try :) ill let them run one ml like an easy one say ml6 :D

Redfern

Fledgling Freddie
I'm pretty sure most of the BG would be willing to do some steps twice due to the limit - there's absolutely nothing wrong in that. I just hate the ppl who decide to join a ml in last minute, making some silly excuse to why he did not do the pre steps and then bother and delay the rest of the BG. Our guild ran 2 fg trough the presteps almost a week in advance. Most ppl are guilded and they could meet prepared as well - even if their guild dont want to organize it, most guilds are willing to take ppl along if contacted.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Was a raid well done considering, it had the potential to take much longer, so I think you did good. Was a wise decision to take out medusa so most of the people could leave and get on with things. The fact that you did some steps again and then medusa for a second time is indeed admirable.

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Was quite a good ml3 raid.
Im just hoping ml6 will be smooth cause ml5 and ml7 bg steps aint that hard (besides that bitch on ml7 ;P )

ml8 and 9 is a real pain in that ass but with the amount of ppl and sadly the amount of ppl who have comps that can't handle raids this big goes LD all the time makes those kind of raids "AFK raids"
I will attend with at least 1 char on all the remaining raids.

P.S. Would love 2 ml8 raids cause I got 2 chars that needs it badly on same ACC :-/ D.S.
:eek:

Helme

Resident Freddy
I missed the raid in question but I agree its fucking weak joining and thinking that the raid should help them with pre-steps. Even my (then 42) savage had them done weeks in advance.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
I must admit I think its annoying that people do not put the effort in with pre-steps much sooner than the actual day or day before.

I ran 2 lots of pre-steps for Ml3 and owing to some bug (or my own stupidity at some point, ie could I have possibly dropped the marble or sold it?) I still did mot have the Ml3 pre-setps as it had not recognised that I killed Moughart twice or that I had done the pre-steps inside with Cavewark. It seems to think I have the marble which I dont.

Oh well its RightNow'd and lets just hope I get it resolved before Ml7 and can get the Ml3 step for Kepa and 3.10 before then as well :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom