Caverns

Y

Yoni

Again to get some conversation going:

Which cavern is your favorite and why. I like the snowy one i think its Adlivan (I do not know the names to well yet :()

S

Spinky

In Beta the Ceryshen cavern was meh favourite.

yep....Ceryshen, ehm...icy goodness.

<gets his coat>

T

Turamber

Well. Not being able to play 24/7 I've only been able to get into 2-3 caverns, both of which were devoid of players.

They seem very pretty, but (somewhat off topic but has to be said) highlights that CC is not a particularly good expansion to the game. Changes are needed!

Y

Yoni

I can not play 24/7 either but i find core combat a good expansion if used as exactly that an expansion. The reasoning:

1] You need to ensure that all the below ground stuff is your factions before it closes otherwise you leave a permenant link open to your enemy for them to exploit

2] They give you access to other factions home continents if they neglect to keep an eye on the below surface stuff. Vanu have grasped this strategy better than NC or TR at the moment.

3] They give you access to the modules and if you have 10 already on the surface you can hijack the opposition in the caverns after they have charged them.

There is no need ot have lots of people down there but strategically it is important people with or without cc understand the implications.

I do not believe any of the factions have got to grips with all of this yet, but I for one am having a lot of fun finding out :):clap:

D

DanZman

But lets face the facts, it ain't worth the money is it and i havn't found a reason to go down too many times yet. The best cavern i've been in so far is the one below forseral. It's not as cluttered as the other caverns and gives you a better view of where to go. I'm still not sure about the point of having 2 bases stuck together (i.e a redoubt and an AT plant joining on to each other), seems a bit pointless, imo, 2 stasis buildings and 2 AT plants would have been sufficient, it might focus what fighting there has been down there into a smaller area. As of yet I still havn't picked up a stasis box and still can't find half the CC's to hack. I think they should implement signs and arrows like in the facilities up top to give people an idea of where to head.

B

bazzaye

i dunno which cave it is, but its an ice 1 with bases up on the ceiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom