Cave shammy spec - playstyle

A

arrakeen

Atm i Got a little evul cave shammy in Bg, like it alot so think ill try to get it to 50 ( I hate lvl'ing :p )

Anyway What should my final spec be? thinking of atleast 46 cave, but are not sure if i should go 47 for last pbaoe disease or even 49 for last Aoe root.
I can only get the lvl 22 End regen with 46 cave.

should i get just abit mend for cure disease etc?

and what about lvl'ing what spec to go until 40, am 22 cave atm at lvl 24, but can just reroll if more Aug etc needed :)

what about playstyle @ 50 with a cave shammy?

K

Kallio

Ralg, you allready have a lot trouble getting groups with RM, why get the same prob with your shammy? ;)

but, if you want to go high cave I strongly suggest of going 14mend/32aug/41cave or better 14/37/39

or even better, follow in my footsteps and take my spec ;)

R

roteca

Originally posted by Kallio
or better 14/37/39

I can be wrong, but how the hell can you get 14 mend when using 37/39 ?
It should be more like 4mend/37aug/39cave ?

A

arrakeen

I dont know i just like the sound of high cave, annoys me i need to sacrifice that just to get a higher end regen, not like we lack BB's at mtk ^^

R

roteca

BB's cant support end reg.
ohh, well, you can put them on stick and let them run with grp into battle's 8)

S

Sajko

I wouldnt go under 42 aug, ever.

42 aug
rest - cave

or
42 aug
27 cave (get first disease shout)
20 mend (decent heals and 15rez spell)

A

arrakeen

Originally posted by Sajko
I wouldnt go under 42 aug, ever.

42 aug
rest - cave

or
42 aug
27 cave (get first disease shout)
20 mend (decent heals and 15rez spell)

i dont wanner be a aug shammy, we have plenty of them :O

B

bouh

Originally posted by arrakeen

yup but cave shammy does not fit to a group cos it contains aug shaman already, 3 savages, 3 healers and a skald.

if u have permanent guild group u still can spec 37aug/39cave for 2nd best ae root but plz be sure that every1 in the group got LW1.

A

arrakeen

Originally posted by bouh
yup but cave shammy does not fit to a group cos it contains aug shaman already, 3 savages, 3 healers and a skald.

if u have permanent guild group u still can spec 37aug/39cave for 2nd best ae root but plz be sure that every1 in the group got LW1.

I dont mind that i dont fit into a typical gank group, if i want that ill just take my savage to 50 :)

B

bouh

I dont mind that i dont fit into a typical gank group, if i want that ill just take my savage to 50 :)

kk but keep in mind that maximum cave (or minimum aug) which is still suitable for balanced grp is 41. Then try to calculate that last DDand bolt are not the proper things to sacrifice grp resists for.
last ae root (39 cave) should be the great thing in rvr according to low hibs (8% from dru) and alb (16-24% from friar but friar is mostly out from gank groups) matter resist.

cave 42+ shammy is keep defence/retake char. It fits to random rvr grps but any class and build fits to it.

PS. I dont like savage class personally (but not the ppl who play it) and count it as an exploit.

PPS. GL and HF with ur shammy :)

A

arrakeen

Originally posted by bouh
kk but keep in mind that maximum cave (or minimum aug) which is still suitable for balanced grp is 41. Then try to calculate that last DDand bolt are not the proper things to sacrifice grp resists for.
last ae root (39 cave) should be the great thing in rvr according to low hibs (8% from dru) and alb (16-24% from friar but friar is mostly out from gank groups) matter resist.

cave 42+ shammy is keep defence/retake char. It fits to random rvr grps but any class and build fits to it.

PS. I dont like savage class personally (but not the ppl who play it) and count it as an exploit.

PPS. GL and HF with ur shammy :)

I dont like it either, so its on Hold for now, but not sure with shammy :)

H

Hoodini

without 42aug u wont get a decent rvr grp.. ofc uc an be lucky with random grps.. belive me, been there, done that... my shaman was 46cave old days. i advice this spec for any rvr shaman: 43aug 10mend 31cave.

S

scrow2

37aug, 39cave, 4mend.

very good spec, without being a playing buffbot

B

bouh

Originally posted by scrow2
37aug, 39cave, 4mend.

very good spec, without being a playing buffbot

but it's used for preset groups only where every1 got lw1. Speed5 sux.

And yes, 37/39 shamman has a better utility.

W

Wonk

pffft, dont listen to them :p

who needs grps, when you can solo close all classes with the
dot-run tactic? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom